Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did they use a lot of chain link fences inside the house or a lot of metal poles or something? Im digging way back into my memory trying to remember it :lol:

I was only in IOA for 15 and I just remember me and the GF couldn't see a thing, as matter of fact she took a wrong turn and wound up leaving through an emergency exit.

Did they use a lot of chain link fences inside the house or a lot of metal poles or something? Im digging way back into my memory trying to remember it :lol:

I remember chain link fences, oil drums, and the final scare outside with that damn squirt gun over head.

I was only in IOA for 15 and I just remember me and the GF couldn't see a thing, as matter of fact she took a wrong turn and wound up leaving through an emergency exit.

I remember Carnage being very bright..the only dark one was Fear Factor...and well, we don't talk about that house

I thought Demon Cantina was a fantastic house, maybe I went on a good night??

Was that the year of Psycho Scareapy also? That may have been the 2nd year at IOA. I like the set up for HHN12 better but PS was my favorite house to this day.

PS was HHN 13. Evilution was the house in JP the first year.

Yeah, it was very industrial but it was toooo open. Part of what makes houses work is the closed spaces.

I know only about 3 or 4 of us actively participate in the content like Legendary Truth and Horror Unearthed, but it is worth note that yesterday a Facebook account associated with Legendary Truth (false fan account ran by A&D) went live for the first time in 3 years.

This is all very exciting, loving following this thread especially as this year will be my first HHN.

Having never been over at halloween I really have no idea what to expect, however it pans out is sounds like im in for a really fun time.

Bring it on, cant wait.

I know only about 3 or 4 of us actively participate in the content like Legendary Truth and Horror Unearthed, but it is worth note that yesterday a Facebook account associated with Legendary Truth (false fan account ran by A&D) went live for the first time in 3 years.

Looks like LT is coming back.

How was the account associated with it?

This is all very exciting, loving following this thread especially as this year will be my first HHN.

Having never been over at halloween I really have no idea what to expect, however it pans out is sounds like im in for a really fun time.

Bring it on, cant wait.

While last years was a bust IMO, that's what happens when the event is changed and the thrown together at the last minute. We should see a marked improvement in this years event. Your gonna love it Roodles, easily my favorite time of year and my favorite theme park event in existence!

Looks like LT is coming back.

How was the account associated with it?

Goth Wackee (the fan), had leaked confidential files on Legendary Truth to The Collective. It's been pretty much confirmed that they were coming back, especially since they walled up the crypt from Horror Unearthed. I just found it very interesting, albeit, probably coincidental, that this came the day after A&D was spotted in the park.

Goth Wackee (the fan), had leaked confidential files on Legendary Truth to The Collective. It's been pretty much confirmed that they were coming back, especially since they walled up the crypt from Horror Unearthed. I just found it very interesting, albeit, probably coincidental, that this came the day after A&D was spotted in the park.

Well, it's been active for most of April according to the timeline.

Apparently the AD guys have "something special" for the fans at some convention talk tonight.

Bring it on, cant wait.

If you have a day you should check out Howl O Scream and Busch Gardens also.

Well, it's been active for most of April according to the timeline.

Apparently the AD guys have "something special" for the fans at some convention talk tonight.

She was actively using yesterday, I had a Friend Request.

I think that is out West. I saw that account say something about a panel at a HauntCon and Murdy is going to do a panel. He also dropped hints that they might take LT out West.

She was actively using yesterday, I had a Friend Request.

I think that is out West. I saw that account say something about a panel at a HauntCon and Murdy is going to do a panel. He also dropped hints that they might take LT out West.

Must be doing some of the tours or something don't know why he would go to Texas.

So, I can't remember if I asked this, but anyways, now that it has been released... Any chance of an Evil Dead house? I think it could work with the reboot. And it would be a nice change to have a house with lots of gore and deadites :skellington: And it could also be adapted really well, being that it's set in a cabin and each room had something interesting. I can see a lot of parts from the movie being translated into scares, too. Any whispers or rumblings for this IP?

I, for one, would like to see a Creepypasta house. Like slenderman or the rake. But, I'm probably alone on this

I would also want a Creepypasta house, preferably one themed to Jeff The Killer and named "Go To Sleep". I also think a Slender Man house would be really cool and scary, though it would be hard to pull off.

I would also want a Creepypasta house, preferably one themed to Jeff The Killer and named "Go To Sleep". I also think a Slender Man house would be really cool and scary, though it would be hard to pull off.
I would like to see what they could do with a house themed to the Rake. But I would love to have at least a Jeff the Killer house. Maybe show his origin story?