Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That seems kind of crazy. Has HHN gotten so crowded and expensive that people are starting to avoid the later dates?

It popped after 8, which is the new weekday standard. I know it's hard for APs to grasp, but when you're only buying a $44 ticket, that $20 parking fee looks like a big rip-off. Left around 12:30, TWD was still 90, AHS was still pushing 2 hours, even Ghost Town was at 40.

Further evidence of crowds, Tomb had to extend it's queue for a good 20 or 30 feet down the side road, past the floats.

I am curious to see how busy Saturday proves to be. Until 3 or 4 years ago, it would've been a lock that it was opened to FF guests. Doubtful this year, but some many other things going on around town that night, and tickets are at maximum price, I wonder if it gets all that busy.

It popped after 8, which is the new weekday standard. I know it's hard for APs to grasp, but when you're only buying a $44 ticket, that $20 parking fee looks like a big rip-off. Left around 12:30, TWD was still 90, AHS was still pushing 2 hours, even Ghost Town was at 40.

Further evidence of crowds, Tomb had to extend it's queue for a good 20 or 30 feet down the side road, past the floats.

I am curious to see how busy Saturday proves to be. Until 3 or 4 years ago, it would've been a lock that it was opened to FF guests. Doubtful this year, but some many other things going on around town that night, and tickets are at maximum price, I wonder if it gets all that busy.
I doubt that they open Saturday up to AP with the extended weekend they just posted.

Question about extended weekend, when is the "Final" B&T show going to be. I'm hearing everything from Monday, next Saturday, and both.

Question about extended weekend, when is the "Final" B&T show going to be. I'm hearing everything from Monday, next Saturday, and both.

I've been wondering this myself. Might end up going to the final show both nights just to see if they do anything fun for both.

$44 ticket? is that with special discount or something? I didn't think it would go so low. isn't the lowest like 59?

$44 ticket? is that with special discount or something? I didn't think it would go so low. isn't the lowest like 59?

Coke cans. BK or Wendys usually offers a deal as well. May be off by a couple bucks--it's been over a decade--but point remains $20 is a huge chunk of that relatively. Why so many locals wait until after 8.

Coke cans. BK or Wendys usually offers a deal as well. May be off by a couple bucks--it's been over a decade--but point remains $20 is a huge chunk of that relatively. Why so many locals wait until after 8.
I agree with that, but at the same time it's the standard price. As a local this is a big reason I have an AP. If I were only going for HHN one night I'm not sure I could justify missing the first few hours of the event just to save $20 though.

the first 2 hours is when you can do at least half the houses if you time it correctly. at least 4 houses can be done.
so yeah those first two hours are kind of pretty good

Reactions: SeventyOne
the first 2 hours is when you can do at least half the houses if you time it correctly. at least 4 houses can be done.
so yeah those first two hours are kind of pretty good

But again, you're thinking like an AP who reads the boards, not someone who goes once a year because they heard the radio ad.

Watching Ellen right now, and HHN Hollywood looks like a piece of "****". I wish they would fly Andy to Orlando HHN. He would poop his pants.
You were correct with the first message. The house scenic designs are pretty bad. The exorcist was 70% dark halls with string hanging, krampus had skinny dudes in Santa robes lol. The houses are made in what seems like temporary event tents. The only good house, scene wise, iwas Halloween in my opinion.

Now. Do we know when the merchandise will go on sale now since it's been extended?

Reactions: Teebin
I didn't see anyone share this, but last night I saw they added a sign at Bill and Ted. It says that Bill and Ted will triumphantly return on November 4th and 5th.

Reactions: s8film40
But again, you're thinking like an AP who reads the boards, not someone who goes once a year because they heard the radio ad.

i know what you mean but it is more about going early to an event to get a good place, could be a play, could be a concert, could be disney parks.
getting early to events or parks to be able to enjoy everything would seem like something normal people would consider?

Reactions: SeventyOne
my sister asked on fb if Academy of villains was going to be there for Nov 4-5 and they said yes with some little changes to the show those days

could just mean different performers, or just something added to the end, i dont know i just thought it was interesting

Last edited:
Tonight will be my first night entering after the event has begun. (done s&s every night before). Can anyone tell me if they're allowing outside beverages in during event hours? I usually carry a backpack with Gatorade and coke bottles.

For those of you like I that have never attended HHN, this guy/boy video of the event will give you the best understanding of it. Be patient at first as he tries to get artsy.... just follow through.

Reactions: MrRoamer