Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More Merch reductions at the Main Universal Store at USF near the exit tonight. Pretty much everything except the shirts is now reduced, managed to get the Postcard set for $6 and the Mini Michael Myers toy for $4.

Speaking of merchandise does anyone know if the mugs sold out? I want to get one, but was waiting till they were around $5 - $7, haven't seen any in a while.

I wonder how many people will go on saturday, would it be dead? Someone on fb said the hotels this weekend are full so i wonder if it will be crowded.

Hey guys! Out of curiosity, does anyone have any numbers for the quantity of scareactors working the houses/streets this year?

Thanks!
but wow those numbers are surprising to me, especially for AHS. I could have sworn there was at least 50 actors in that house. But then again, I only did one night of HHN so I guess your estimations are more representative than mine. I must have been lucky to get some good runs that night because it really felt like there were more actors than there really was!

Thanks!
but wow those numbers are surprising to me, especially for AHS. I could have sworn there was at least 50 actors in that house. But then again, I only did one night of HHN so I guess your estimations are more representative than mine. I must have been lucky to get some good runs that night because it really felt like there were more actors than there really was!
More often than not many of the actors in a boo hole type scenario have multiple places to come out at you and you will see the same actor twice or more.

Thanks!
I think it is a combination of the sets being elaborate along with mannequins that run together when the environment is very hectic and can make you feel like there was way more going on then there really was. Also you can also be subconsciously counting ops people which would balloon the number by another 10-15 people per house. Imagine if people weren't jerks and they could turn ops into scare actors.