Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like The Reaping + Hive will both enter AND exit back near Men in Black, while Ash vs Evil Dead seems to use the normal Parade building entrance/exit.

AHS and The Shining will exit near the Music Plaza, while The Fallen and Dead Waters will exit down by the Library facade.

i heard there's guest activated triggers in saw, can anyone tell me where they are and what they do [ of course in spoiler tags ]

No more liquor carts or at pop up bars. Heard only at Finns and Chez now. Still finding out more.

*edit*

Current understanding:
  • No liquor at pop up tents. Liquor is confirmed at Finns, heard still at Chez Alcatraz but no confirmation.
  • Beer and premixed drinks at all pop up tents, Moe's, Duff, Diagon.
  • Finn's now has a queue in the bar, removing hang out feel
*edit*

Blood bags/blood hearts are removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snayberry
Can an AP please give us the AP preview details so people like me don't have a repeat of last year and head in the direction of the AP houses with his buddies only to find out they are closed to the General Public, and then make everybody in the group back walk over to the other side of the park while one particular friend -- who is three sheets to the wind -- repeatedly credit-cards your ass crack to the point you finally give him a Stone Cold Stunner right in the middle of Central Park thus ruining everyone's night except your own who then goes off alone, eats way too much Louie's pizza and is the creepy guy in line talking to random cougars. It's something I'd like to avoid this year, if possible.

Blood bags/blood hearts are removed.
Wait. There's no more jello shots anywhere? Not that I will miss them. Just surprised.

Only news I have from a friend who went is that the twisty straw doesn't work for actual drinking and that the darker of the two specialty drinks tastes like cough syrup and should be avoided.

I also have a video of one blinking: cuz, priorities. No idea if that can be uploaded here. Or if anyone cares.

Only news I have from a friend who went is that the twisty straw doesn't work for actual drinking and that the darker of the two specialty drinks tastes like cough syrup and should be avoided.

I also have a video of one blinking: cuz, priorities. No idea if that can be uploaded here. Or if anyone cares.

The only Jell-O shots I sort of enjoyed we had gotten from the Hard Rock pool bar waiting for the rain to end before we walked over....