Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 273 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe an announcement next week? At least one of the shared IP’s might be announced this month since Murdy said a lot of announcements for Hollywood this month. If no IP’s, I wonder what the next original they’ll announce will be since the remaining ones all seem pretty interesting and could get a lot of hype(especially Ragtag)

Hopefully we're not waiting until August for everything. heh heh

Also, since people here said they liked it, I watched Creep and Creep 2 and can easily add them to my favored Blumhouse properties. They did a lot with a little and made films that are difficult to forget. I'd love to see Peachfuzz in a house.

Also also, I was watching some footage from HHN 25 on youtube (because that's the exciting life I lead) and sure enough, the big letters on the concessions building at the All Night Die In spelled S-N-A- (missing C) -K-S. The answer was there the whole time. It'll even be the same drive-in.

Go to 6:06 for a clear shot.

Hopefully we're not waiting until August for everything. heh heh

Also, since people here said they liked it, I watched Creep and Creep 2 and can easily add them to my favored Blumhouse properties. They did a lot with a little and made films that are difficult to forget. I'd love to see Peachfuzz in a house.

Also also, I was watching some footage from HHN 25 on youtube (because that's the exciting life I lead) and sure enough, the big letters on the concessions building at the All Night Die In spelled S-N-A- (missing C) -K-S. The answer was there the whole time. It'll even be the same drive-in.

Go to 6:06 for a clear shot.

It's quite interesting how Universal teases mazes a year or two earlier.

It's quite interesting how Universal teases mazes a year or two earlier.
My hope is Ragtag ends up being a secret setup for the future as well. It could be connected to the Jack backstory so easily. No reason to believe I'm right yet, though and the easter egg names on the Slaughter Sinema posters might be the real wink and nod. Excited to find out and I'd be very surprised if the clown wasn't back for 30. I've been thinking that since 25.

My hope is Ragtag ends up being a secret setup for the future as well. It could be connected to the Jack backstory so easily. No reason to believe I'm right yet, though and the easter egg names on the Slaughter Sinema posters might be the real wink and nod. Excited to find out and I'd be very surprised if the clown wasn't back for 30. I've been thinking that since 25.

I think Jack will show up every 5 years or so to the event, and if not an icon, at least in some way.

It's funny that anyone thought my post was about a literal connection. Relax guys, it was simply an amusing coincidence. I saw that in the video and laughed. I thought others might as well. I guess tone doesn't really convey sometimes. I'll keep it to myself next time.

Also, the drive-in I worked at did not have a sign that said "snacks", nor does the one I currently go to. The word was a choice they made. It is in their drive-in theater lexicon. That's all I was saying.

Reactions: jerrmajesty
It's funny that anyone thought my post was about a literal connection. Relax guys, it was simply an amusing coincidence. I saw that in the video and laughed. I thought others might as well. I guess tone doesn't really convey sometimes. I'll keep it to myself next time.

Also, the drive-in I worked at did not have a sign that said "snacks", nor does the one I currently go to. The word was a choice they made. It is in their drive-in theater lexicon. That's all I was saying.

Thanks for sharing it, I enjoy seeing Easter eggs like that. Regardless if it was a real connection or just a mere coincidence, nice find.