Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 305 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now if only someone could leak all the house numbers for the poor scare actors. They’re all clueless trying to figure out which house they’re cast in.

Now if only someone could leak all the house numbers for the poor scare actors. They’re all clueless trying to figure out which house they’re cast in.

I wouldn’t say they’re all clueless lol. Without saying too much there’s a way for them to see what location their house or street is. From there with a little deductive reasoning you know which house you’re in, or at least according to speculation where you would be ;)

Most scareactors know by now.
They can see the location of where they work.
If someone’s location is Tent 2, they can assume they are slaughter sinema.
They can guess based on the speculation map and their location given.

Reactions: Alouette
Most scareactors know by now.
They can see the location of where they work.
If someone’s location is Tent 2, they can assume they are slaughter sinema.
They can guess based on the speculation map and their location given.

Guess I was speaking more for the house I was cast in. Hearing conflicting info about the placement of SS houses. You’re right though, everyone else should know by now.

Guess I was speaking more for the house I was cast in. Hearing conflicting info about the placement of SS houses. You’re right though, everyone else should know by now.

Going off of this thread, the soundstages should be
22 - stranger things
25 - poltergeist
24a - scarytales
24b - carnival graveyard

Last edited:
Reactions: JawsVictim
What’s your house number? :p

22 - stranger things
25 - poltergeist
24a - scarytales
24b - carnival graveyard

If what I’ve been told by friends is correct, the numbers 4, 6, 7, 8 may mean something to you

Not gonna go into details because I won’t be performing this year. But I get your drift. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Alouette
22 - stranger things
25 - poltergeist
24a - scarytales
24b - carnival graveyard

I believe carnival graveyard has its own ss. Because there aren’t really walls like other mazes. In a shared SS, there isn’t a curtain or anything separating the two house(except for the entrance). Last year, when working Dead waters, I could walk into the fallens booholes

I believe carnival graveyard has its own ss. Because there aren’t really walls like other mazes. In a shared SS, there isn’t a curtain or anything separating the two house(except for the entrance). Last year, when working Dead waters, I could walk into the fallens booholes
Well, except for the massive curtain they can hang to split the spundstage.

ST and CG are sharing a soundstage.

Legacy beat me to it but those big black curtains can be used to seperate soundstages and have been used. If I remember correctly they are “theater” sound dampening curtains. So that plus if the other house in there has built walls wouldn’t cause an issue for the format of carnival effecting another house in a shared space.