Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Poltergeist clown better hope Ray Wilkins doesn't pay him a visit in the house.

Y-jZd-.gif

What I'm more curious about, is if the map showing ST4 going on the west side (DW) and CG going on the east side (Fallen) of SS24 is correct, when I could've sworn it was the opposite. The picture leaked from CG looked like it was on the west side.

Also, very wise of them to move the StrTh (I should've known there was a reason MystiquePhreeq demanded it be abbreviated that way) queue up to the music courtyard. Between that and a soundstage, that'll give them a TON of queue room to work with.

I am surprised, though, that they'd be able to fit SEVEN lanes of queue in that intersection next to SS33 (stand-by and Express for CG, ST4 and Poltergeist; exit for CG and ST4). I'm thinking Poltergeist's exit will just feed into StrTh's exit.

Last edited:
So wait how do Scary Tales & Seeds of Extinction connect to the 80’s? This year reminds me a ton of HHN18 though
I was never all-in on the 80s "theme," because I knew a number of houses didn't have an 80s tie. All the houses WILL have a "VHS" tie; they're all presented as VHS tapes. That said, as I've repeated for months, there are always "exceptions" to themes.
Also, very wise of them to move the StrTh (I should've known there was a reason MystiquePhreeq demanded it be abbreviated that way) queue up to the music courtyard.

I am surprised, though, that they'd be able to fit SEVEN lanes of queue in that intersection next to SS33 (stand-by and Express for CG, ST4 and Poltergeist; exit for CG and ST4). I'm thinking Poltergeist's exit will just feed into StrTh's exit.
She didn't know Poison was Scary Tales. Confirmation on that came late. House acronyms carry over though, and "ST" applied to several historic houses. That's why she pushed StrTh.

And I don't know how they'll exit, but my assumption is that everything will dump out at the Fallon bathrooms.

Thinking about TFP in Blumhouse now I’m actually kind of excited... this’ll be the first time they’ve ever done The Purge in a house where it’s not a layover of an existing IP(at least I hope it’s not). Don’t know what they’ll use though besides the Toy Alley and the apartments

Christ... My sources can't even decide which house they think will be best. I have no clue on make-up.

So in your opinion is this one of the *potentially* best years for this decade? A lot of the originals seem like they’ll get scenes in the HHN30 mashup anniversary house

So how’s Halloween 4 gonna be in Shrek? There’s a lot of houses and buildings that are usable in the movie and the last house with multiple facades in Shrek(Krampus) seemed to be really short