Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From the announcement:

"Universal Orlando Resort’s experience will debut later this year with dates to be announced at a later time."

Maybe I'm just reading way too far into this? But it seems odd they would withhold the "when" for UOR, unless UOR is really just trying to annoy the more hardcore fans by barely announcing anything. :lol:

I wonder when they'll announce the tickets because I'm planning on having one of my friends from Chicago to get his beforehand, so hopefully we'll get something soon ugh lol.

So since no announcement today since you said “Tune in next week” makes me think next week we’re getting one

He also said, "Dunno the game plan."

There won't be an announcement today, or this week. That means the earliest there can be an announcement is... *checks notes* next week.

What Legacy said. Sorry, I should've been a bit more clear with my meaning.

What makes me a bit sad is that with the crowds being so bad, I feel like scarezones may never be quite as elaborate or detailed as they could be. Too many props could hurt crowd flow.

Reactions: truejonas
What makes me a bit sad is that with the crowds being so bad, I feel like scarezones may never be quite as elaborate or detailed as they could be. Too many props could hurt crowd flow.

As cool as the area is, the Central Park area shouldn't have a scarezone in my opinion. The whole area gets so bottlenecked to begin with, let alone once you have scareactors running around.

As cool as the area is, the Central Park area shouldn't have a scarezone in my opinion. The whole area gets so bottlenecked to begin with, let alone once you have scareactors running around.

Why do they never expand Central Park scarezone into Central Park? Always thought that would be a great spot to even have just themeing, although scareactors would be great.

When you say Central Park Scarezone do you mean the one by the mummy? Like where Vamp was? Because I find that to be one of the least crowded Scarezones...

The one in production central/San Francisco are much worse... even the one by transformers is more crowded... The NYC one is pretty spread out imho?