Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's fairly simple. MGM/Orion owns the rights to the original movie and its title for remakes. Universal owns everything else.

That's why all of Universal's Chucky merchandise is branded/legally tied to either Child's Play 2 or Bride of Chucky.

Reactions: RevFreako
Waiting for a clue from Legacy like
giphy.gif

You're on the right track!
Wow I was joking. Okay so I'm going to guess Paul Rudd is somehow connected? Or something? He's been in Friends, Ant-Man, and I dont know what else I'm not cultured.
And I don't really know much about THAT show. That's King of the Hill I think? I've only seen one episode so I cant help out there.

After googling Paul Rudd, he comes up on the Horror Film Wikia. He was in Halloween the Curse of Michael Meyers.

Wow I was joking. Okay so I'm going to guess Paul Rudd is somehow connected? Or something? He's been in Friends, Ant-Man, and I dont know what else I'm not cultured.
And I don't really know much about THAT show. That's King of the Hill I think? I've only seen one episode so I cant help out there.

After googling Paul Rudd, he comes up on the Horror Film Wikia. He was in Halloween the Curse of Michael Meyers.
So help me god if Halloween comes back.

The second clue is Brittany Murphy who was in Clueless with Paul Rudd, because I have no clue what's coming to Halloween Horror Nights I'm sorry please forgive me but I was just bored and felt like it would be fun to give Clues

Reactions: truejonas and Bobby