Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright so if GB is gonna be announced tomorrow, any fun ideas how the announcment video is gonna be? I was thinking it would go like this.
Idea 1:
Janine yells "WE GOT ONE!!!", clips from GB play

Idea 2: Original announcment video where a security guard is inspecting then he sees a strange light. He walks towards it only to find the library ghost standing there. He walks up, and it rises which scares and then, BAM:

Or.... 2:26

Wow, why did I put a lot of thought just for an annoument video....

An easy way would be for the Ecto-One to be travelling through the streets of a city, to lead to either the Hollywood or Orlando Universal archway, either that; or a close-up of the Ecto-One, similar to the Ghostbusters2020 announcement tease.

I don't think they'd simply compile footage, if this is actually happening..

An easy way would be for the Ecto-One to be travelling through the streets of a city, to lead to either the Hollywood or Orlando Universal archway, either that; or a close-up of the Ecto-One, similar to the Ghostbusters2020 announcement tease.

I don't think they'd simply compile footage, if this is actually happening..
That sounds better, I like it. Have the Ecto one pull up near the archway like they did at the sedwick hotel with Peter saying "Hey anybody see ghosts?" With "cleaning up the town" playing in the background and of course the GB theme at the end.

That sounds better, I like it. Have the Ecto one pull up near the archway like they did at the sedwick hotel with Peter saying "Hey anybody see ghosts?" With "cleaning up the town" playing in the background and of course the GB theme at the end.

Honestly, the ST 2018 announcement style of using the archway with the material, would make a lot of fun here; especially as Stranger Things is already using the globe.

Reactions: Jaden
Honestly, the ST 2018 announcement style of using the archway with the material, would make a lot of fun here; especially as Stranger Things is already using the globe.
To add on with your idea, there should be flying ghosts roaming near the entrance and Stay Puft walking around.

Hello everyone, I would like some guidance on the topic of theme park design. It has been my dream ever since I was 10 years old to design theme parks. I excell at art on the computer, such as photoshop and graphic design work. On paper, I am not the best though. I am currently enrolled to attend UCF in the fall of 2019. I was interested in taking architecture, but now I feel that architecture may not be the side of theme park design I want to be on. I want to be as creative as possible with my ideas and artwork. Should I pursue graphic design? Or maybe a set design degree? Maybe a minor in entrepreneurial business? I would like to intern at Universal while I attend UCF. What degree should I pursue that will assist me the best in landing a theme park design job?

First and foremost find something with job prospects outside of themed entertainment. Aim for the moon but if you can’t get in immediately you’ll still have skills to get a good job.

Second, there’s LOTS of fields to get into for themed entertainment beyond set design and artists. Project Management, construction, business, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and way more.

Third, get a job in the industry. It can be a part time position but aim for the highest position with the most responsibilities you can have. You don’t need to work for universal serving popcorn to get a good job. Look for jobs outside in smaller companies who give you the experience you need.

Fourth, join any and all themed entertainment groups in college. Do activities, make friends, and stay connected. You’ll find many jobs and opportunities through your work here.

Fifth, it’s ok not to know on day one what you want to do in the field. Work with your teachers and college advisers on finding your strengths and a path forward.

So many people move to Orlando to attend UCF to be an Imagineer. But very few graduate with actual internship, co-op, extra curricular, and other in park experience. You do not get hired into this industry having theoretical knowledge, you need experience under your belt. Watch for career fairs and internship opportunities through clubs.

Hope this helps some.