Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 327 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
for the yeti thing, i bet it's in flordia, because of the skunk ape. either that, or in carey, ohio

I feel like for the Appalachian thing to even be the main rumor, it would have to be something close enough where someone would use that term to describe it.

I'm still expecting someplace very mountainous.

Plot twist - Tooth Fairy is actually in Appalachia. The stereotypical "toothless" redneck would make for an interesting comedy twist there.

And then the Yeti is actually breaking into a bunch of apartments after some hunters pissed him off.

EDIT: Ah crap, double post. My bad. Gotta figure out how to fix that on mobile.

I assume TMs get in free so this is funny to me.

Yup. It’s hilarious to me because why TMs would want to put themselves through the hell of going those nights anyway is beyond me and if you’re a TM and working HHN... well then you’re working the event, not attending.

It needed to be done. I was initially hearing more blackout dates so, they started low.
I expect that almost the whole event will be blocked out within 5 years or so.

It seems a little selfish if you ask me, especially considering they get ANY NIGHTS September 6 - October 10 plus their very own employee preview. Not to mention halloween and the last couple nights of the event. Seems like a lot of time if you ask me.

I counted the number of dates they miss and it's 12 that they're missing out on. But, they do get roughly 29 dates (not including TM previews). That seems like plenty.

It seems a little selfish if you ask me, especially considering they get ANY NIGHTS September 6 - October 10 plus their very own employee preview. Not to mention halloween and the last couple nights of the event. Seems like a lot of time if you ask me.

I counted the number of dates they miss and it's 12 that they're missing out on. But, they do get roughly 29 dates (not including TM previews). That seems like plenty.

Makes that tweet even worse.

Let's try not throw around the word "selfish". The benefits are a highly touted part of why people put up with being a Team Member. For many, this is a benefit that has existed their whole career which is now being taken away.

Logistically it makes sense as the event grows, but it still stinks for those that were counting on going with family or friends during that time. And the majority of TMs spend money on Food and Beverage, so it wasn't exactly a free ride.

Let's try not throw around the word "selfish". The benefits are a highly touted part of why people put up with being a Team Member. For many, this is a benefit that has existed their whole career which is now being taken away.

Logistically it makes sense as the event grows, but it still stinks for those that were counting on going with family or friends during that time. And the majority of TMs spend money on Food and Beverage, so it wasn't exactly a free ride.
This is the flip side. They do tout benefits like this a lot and I know people that work HHN just so they can get into the psalms for free and also see the event on their days off. The 12 days isn’t a huge make or break for most, but once they start creeping into September, I know people who said it’s not worth it to put up with being a Team Member at that point.

Naturally I told them Universal will just find people to replace them rather easily, but they don’t care. They said they’d rather pay for a FFP at that point, to which I responded that’s EXACTLY what Universal wants. On top of helping with crowding, this will weed out the TMs that are willing to pay to get in over working.