Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Hill House is co owned by Paramount television so they would have to have a say in rights too. I’d like to see Hill House but honestly I don’t think it’s that likely

I do not stalk the HHN 29 thread, so I'm sure someone has already pointed this out and it's already been talked about....But that survey was very interesting.

(Once again I'm sorry if this is old news)

I do not stalk the HHN 29 thread, so I'm sure someone has already pointed this out and it's already been talked about....But that survey was very interesting.

(Once again I'm sorry if this is old news)
My friend was texting me about that earlier I agree very interesting stuff!

That has no factor on whether we get an announcement or not.
They have delayed announcements over other more popular news in the past. They want to have as much publicity as possible.

I hope tomorrow but the Star Wars episode 9 trailer is suppose to drop tomorrow as well but maybe they will announce it a few hours before the trailer drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the Insiders. If universal somehow got the rights to bring IT to HHN, please come up with a very confusing clue that would be hard to solve. This will make the reveal even sweeter. That is all.

I mean, BC2 was a take on an actual murderer, but one that was so long ago that it wasn't an issue.

For me, it just won’t ever sit well. When there’s an actual human life that was lived and cut short by some form of violence and in turn is made into a spectacle for entertainment value-I struggle to enjoy it. Unfortunately, we’ve probably all been through something violently traumatizing-I had to touch on my issues on HNN once, because the topic was approached in a joking matter and it really upset me. We’ve all been through something that we just can’t enjoy seeing put in an entertaining light because for us it’s not entertainment, and it never will be. Now, if somebody else finds it enjoyable that’s on them and I know no matter what I say it won’t change their minds, but it’ll never not hurt (at least, for me) to see it used as entertainment.

For WB properties these are the biggies:

- It
- The Conjuring Universe
- A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise
- The Lost Boys

Personally I think it’s It. Strike while the irons hot instead of having 2 clowns next year. Conjuring + Elm Street would be perfect for 30 though since one is a classic slasher that’s part of the events history, and the other is the modern property they’d need.

That budget for the IT rights though:_:

For me, it just won’t ever sit well. When there’s an actual human life that was lived and cut short by some form of violence and in turn is made into a spectacle for entertainment value-I struggle to enjoy it. Unfortunately, we’ve probably all been through something violently traumatizing-I had to touch on my issues on HNN once, because the topic was approached in a joking matter and it really upset me. We’ve all been through something that we just can’t enjoy seeing put in an entertaining light because for us it’s not entertainment, and it never will be. Now, if somebody else finds it enjoyable that’s on them and I know no matter what I say it won’t change their minds, but it’ll never not hurt (at least, for me) to see it used as entertainment.

Which house was it, if you're okay answering?

I've had a couple houses touch upon particular (sort of realistic) fears of mine, but not necessarily trauma.

Guess I need a new Bob's Burgers clue...

I figured I would.
no one:
legacy:
maxresdefault.jpg