Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

First no announcement today, and no Pumpkinhead, RIP. Well, is there anything else that needs a big RIP today?

Here. New Bob's Burgers clue. This one I can at least say is a rumor.

EDIT - Bah. It won't load...

Google Image Result for https://media1.tenor.com/images/30a6a5a9004be1a1cbcc59f904f5f078/tenor.gif?itemid=3693634
here's the gif if you guys can't see
tenor.gif

There's a reason I thought Pumpkinhead was coming.
so this means it was a 80s or 90s propety to make you confused. i'll repost my list
  • army of darkness
  • black christmas
  • blair witch project
  • the blob
  • candyman
  • carrie
  • children of the corn
  • christine
  • dawn of the dead
  • dead alive
  • henry portrait of a serial killer
  • hills have eyes
  • the howling
  • misery
  • night of the living dead
  • nosefaratu
  • the omen
  • phantasm
  • phantom of the opera
  • rosemarys baby
  • scanners
  • scream
  • sixth sense
  • videodrome

so this means it was a 80s or 90s propety to make you confused. i'll repost my list
  • army of darkness
Would love to see Army of Darkness. However, I know Ash Vs didn’t go over so well with the fans so I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t try an Evil Dead property again :/

In the Mouth of Madness, Jacob's Ladder, Sleepy Hallow, Mimic, Chronos, House on the Haunted Hill, the original IT series,
Those are all from roughly the 90's that haven't been guessed during the Pumpkinhead.

Which house was it, if you're okay answering?

I've had a couple houses touch upon particular (sort of realistic) fears of mine, but not necessarily trauma.

Thankfully, I’ve never experienced what I’ve been through at HHN-and hopefully I never will. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear there are people who have had what has happened to me happen to them at HHN because it happens anywhere and everywhere. Honestly, I don’t wanna talk about it anymore on here but I’ll just say if you’ve heard of #MeToo, Brock Turner, the US women’s gymnastics team, then you can probably piece it together.

Using hhnlover's above list and sheer memory as to what has and has not been mentioned, here are my 80's / 90's horror films that stand out the most to me.
  • Creepshow / Tales From The Darkside
  • Sleepaway Camp
  • Silent Night, Deadly Night
  • Re-Animator
  • Fright Night
  • Puppet Master
I was gonna put Jacob's Ladder but I got beat to it above.

Thankfully, I’ve never experienced what I’ve been through at HHN-and hopefully I never will. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear there are people who have had what has happened to me happen to them at HHN because it happens anywhere and everywhere. Honestly, I don’t wanna talk about it anymore on here but I’ll just say if you’ve heard of #MeToo, Brock Turner, the US women’s gymnastics team, then you can probably piece it together.

Gotcha. I am very sorry.

So just a couple of thoughts on the new Bob’s Burgers hint, I don’t know if any of them are right:

Episode is Bob Day Afternoon which is a reference to Dog Day Afternoon (which has Lance Henriksen in it if you want to tie back to Pumpkinhead).

It’s also the first appearance of Mickey (played by Bill Hader) and Sergeant Bosco (played by Gary Cole).

I’m hoping that it’s an Aliens house from Lance Henriksen, but I think that’s been crossed off already?

So just a couple of thoughts on the new Bob’s Burgers hint, I don’t know if any of them are right:

Episode is Bob Day Afternoon which is a reference to Dog Day Afternoon (which has Lance Henriksen in it if you want to tie back to Pumpkinhead).

It’s also the first appearance of Mickey (played by Bill Hader) and Sergeant Bosco (played by Gary Cole).

I’m hoping that it’s an Aliens house from Lance Henriksen, but I think that’s been crossed off already?

Oh, Aliens has def been mentioned, gonna need to go to the second / third echelon of horror popularity for this one.