Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Pumpkinhead's out, huh? Well, I'm glad there was some speculation for it because even though she knew it wasn't a sure thing at all, it made my girlfriend realize she didn't want to miss this year and I don't have to go alone.

Has anyone brought up The Terminator or Near Dark? If so, I don't recall it. Two great Henriksen movies. And he's a cop in Terminator and there are cops in the clue.

Edit- also, The Pit and The Pendulum has the word "Pit" in it. heh heh

Shots in the dark. Too tired to think too hard about things after work. :)

You know what. It could be Killer Klowns. Now hear me out here.

She is on the phone while someone who looks like a cop is trying to reach for the phone. In the movie, the cops don't really seem to believe them? Okay this is one massive stretch but I'd love for KK to come to the event...

I haven't seen the episode so it's hard for me to understand everything.

You know what. It could be Killer Klowns. Now hear me out here.

She is on the phone while someone who looks like a cop is trying to reach for the phone. In the movie, the cops don't really seem to believe them? Okay this is one massive stretch but I'd love for KK to come to the event...

I haven't seen the episode so it's hard for me to understand everything.

The problem with that comes in Legacy's statement that it was an unmentioned property.

Just like it’s easy to say “Cotton is a code name, there’s cotton candy in Killer Klowns. Bam - Solved.” It may be right, but it may not be. It could be a witch house (Cotton Mather). It could be a Nightingales house (“Way Down South (In the Land of Cotton”). It could be “The Last Exorcism” (Cotton Marcus).

Tried to go look back for hints to movies mentioned for Bob’s Burgers/Pumpkinhead but I saw this and thought it was ironic looking back considering this is talking about Cotton and not Pit

All of this sleep paralysis talk has me thinking about The Babadook and The Conjuring/Insidious. Babadook seems more likely tho, just because of the Netflix connection.

All of this sleep paralysis talk has me thinking about The Babadook and The Conjuring/Insidious. Babadook seems more likely tho, just because of the Netflix connection.

It’s Nightingales Go 2 Rome. The next IP announcement is probably gonna come in May

Edit- The latest hints add up to this too. The look behind you one could be a reference to the infamous Body Rip scene, but that mirror one does seem like a Valak hint.

It’s Nightingales Go 2 Rome. The next IP announcement is probably gonna come in May

Edit- The latest hints add up to this too. The look behind you one could be a reference to the infamous Body Rip scene, but that mirror one does seem like a Valak hint.
Looks like Ifrit is referencing the same. I've never experienced this maze. Is there anything from the more recent years that you guys think is comparable to Nightingales?