Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

This is how dumb their social media marketing is. 1) They’re sending out a crossword puzzle for a Halloween event. 2) It’s saying “Run For Your Life” but if you run at the event, you’re gonna get yelled at by ops to walk.

:eek:O: Hoping this is sarcasm. The crossword is just a marketing team doing what marketing does, building hype for a product. They used a phrase common to the horror genre.
It's clearly not them suggesting people actually try running at the event.

Were Snickers expecting people to jump on rooftops like ninjas after their last ad?

:eek:O: Hoping this is sarcasm. The crossword is just a marketing team doing what marketing does, building hype for a product. They used a phrase common to the horror genre.

Were Snickers expecting people to jump on rooftops like ninjas after their last ad?

You’re definitely reading way too much into it. It was meant to be a joke.

Or what about a throwback to those airhead commercials where people's heads would blow up...
Really my dude? You're letting a CROSSWORD PUZZLE get you this worked up? I wouldn't call their social media marketing dumb. I liked it. I'd rather see that than absolute dead silence.

Or what about a throwback to those airhead commercials where people's heads would blow up...
Really my dude? You're letting a CROSSWORD PUZZLE get you this worked up? I wouldn't call their social media marketing dumb. I liked it. I'd rather see that than absolute dead silence.

I’m not worked up. It was a joke. If you tried running at the event you’d get yelled at to walk. Pointing out the irony.

And IDK their marketing isn’t what it used to be, so you could say it is dumber now. But I’m not opening that can of worms.

I’m not worked up. It was a joke. If you tried running at the event you’d get yelled at to walk. Pointing out the irony.

And IDK their marketing isn’t what it used to be, so you could say it is dumber now. But I’m not opening that can of worms.

You "aren't opening that can of worms" after you JUST said how dumb it is. Doublespeak at its finest.

Just cause it's driving me mad

Crossword:
250px-CrosswordUSA.svg.png

Word Search:
TreesWordSearch.png

You "aren't opening that can of worms" after you JUST said how dumb it is. Doublespeak at its finest.

It hasn’t been opened because I’m not pushing the talking points forward with examples and furthering my opinion. We all know the examples and I’m sure people are tired of the debate.

Totally forgot the difference between crossword and word search! Been a long time since I’ve done either.

In actual realism, knowing Mike Aiello’s love of wrestling and WWE, I wouldn’t be surprised if some kind of Fiend cameo got snuck in somewhere this year or next year.

I'm on a full-on mission to get a Firefly Funhouse house brought to the event. Bray has mentioned that he'd like to do one, it would bring in the Wrestling fans that don't already attend, let's get it done.