Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

... I did see the girl dressed exactly like Chance walking around
It's very possible you saw the same girl that has been dressing as Chance for years and getting away with it (I saw her last night), so I don't even really blame her in this situation since they are allowing her to come in and they've been allowing her to come in like this for years. I would see her every night in 2017 dressed as Chance, first person walking through Blumhouse.

It's very possible you saw the same girl that has been dressing as Chance for years and getting away with it (I saw her last night), so I don't even really blame her in this situation since they are allowing her to come in and they've been allowing her to come in like this for years. I would see her every night in 2017 dressed as Chance, first person walking through Blumhouse.

I didn't wanna double post, I'm glad u quoted this.
I actually saw 3 or 4 different Chance girls lol. all of them had a really close outfits. looked just like the actresses
and one of them were with a guy that had jack pants and the jack red leather coat. his pants and coat looked exactly like Jack's. I think someone else in their group looked like the director.
I saw a couple of usher girls too. uni allowed so many costumes last night.
someone dressed exactly like boris from legendary truth. looked identical. and saw beetlejuice at least twice, hair and everything
you would almost think that the actors from the houses were walking around.

I get it's fun for people to dress up and stuff but with the way Universal has been really lax on this just feels like it will blow up in their face one day. I'd rather them just police this a little better up front than have to make scareactors wear nametags if some issue happens down the line and then they overcorrect.

Another year is finally in the books, and it was certainly a fun one! Looking forward to seeing where the new horizon takes us.

Though with that said....

No earlier than January, I hope.

Yeah, after two years of spec for the same year, I'm good with waiting a bit for spec on next year.

In Cast B, we had the same chick come through first set every day dressed as Harley Quinn. Sure it wasn’t that person?

Anything special go down last night? Or was that IG video with Jack and Chance a nothing burger? “Welp, stay locked in your latern until the next time our execs wanna explode you for profit. Bye!”

In Cast B, we had the same chick come through first set every day dressed as Harley Quinn. Sure it wasn’t that person?

Anything special go down last night? Or was that IG video with Jack and Chance a nothing burger? “Welp, stay locked in your latern until the next time our execs wanna explode you for profit. Bye!”
No there is a girl dressed just like chance. She is on twitter and she does it often, and apparently is with a group who all dressed as all the icons for some con or something.

No there is a girl dressed just like chance. She is on twitter and she does it often, and apparently is with a group who all dressed as all the icons for some con or something.

Ah gotcha. Noticed their IG has been reposting people cosplaying the icons like The Usher. Always thought that went against the no costumes policy, but they seem to be celebrating it now.

nothing special for icons at all, absolutely nothing lol. it ended regularly. director was the last one of the night like always.

Always thought that went against the no costumes policy, but they seem to be celebrating it now.

it all depends on the metal detectors, it feels like if u made it through the metal detectors you are in costume wise. It feels like there's a loophole because people could say they were going to the CityWalk restaurants or bars In costume but then they go to hhn .