Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I saw someone say that there was a “puppet show” in FF which I’m not sure if that was a serious take or just some words being thrown around after that audition was sent out.
I’m assuming they are referring to the dance auditions since it’s not uncommon for houses to need puppeteers

Wicked Growth seems nothing new, it's a new story but a similar theme that has been done before in certain ways. I could see why people think it could relate to The Harvest or Twisted Traditions in some ways or stuff from the past but it's a different story, a unique one, the idea that came to my mind when I saw the name was The Hallow from 2008. I cannot wait to see how this story will take place in the house and our look at the mysterious Pumpkin Lord and his minions.

Wicked Growth seems nothing new, it's a new story but a similar theme that has been done before in certain ways. I could see why people think it could relate to The Harvest or Twisted Traditions in some ways or stuff from the past but it's a different story, a unique one, the idea that came to my mind when I saw the name was The Hallow from 2008. I cannot wait to see how this story will take place in the house and our look at the mysterious Pumpkin Lord and his minions.
The Hallow was an all time favorite of mine...so something in the same vein is fine with me

I think that would be a missed opportunity to not include something like Nathanial Crow and a bit more lore

Last edited:
HHN has a great way at taking overused concepts and making them great (dead exposure) so I definetly have high hopes.

HHN has a great way at taking overused concepts and making them great (dead exposure) so I definetly have high hopes.
They do and I'm sure they'll do a good job with some of the originals this year, this being a big year, I'm sure they wanna set out make some memorable houses with these ones.

I really don't want to overhype things and inevitably be disappointed, but Wicked Growth is easily my top anticipated house, even though people are so sick of it the Central Park pumpkin aesthetic is easily my favorite thing ever and seeing a house with that is just so AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Same here! Though I think it will be a bit different than the Central park vibe we have been getting as of recent.

Reactions: reeseyNG
I really don't want to overhype things and inevitably be disappointed, but Wicked Growth is easily my top anticipated house, even though people are so sick of it the Central Park pumpkin aesthetic is easily my favorite thing ever and seeing a house with that is just so AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I wonder if the pumpkin wall in the tribute store was meant to be a teaser for it.

The tribute store this year puzzles me, will they still focus on the Icons and BJ since they already gave them representation in last year's tribute store? I would guess it's likely considering it's there big money makers this year. Although a throwback S(carey) room would be welcoming to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.