Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

PlatinumFate

Rookie
Mar 31, 2020
It's ironic because his intent is to keep government OUT of the private sector. /rant
He believes the government should stay out of the private sector until the private sector starts to do things that upset the people who voted him into office. But I doubt this is the right place to talk about bad governmental decisions, though it should def be talked about. /rant

On a completely different note, do we have any news on the story of Wicked Growth? I remember Legacy said something like how it follows a story, I wonder what the plot is. I love the direction Uni seems to be taking with their originals, they seem to have a lot more story elements to them which I feel was missing in previous years. Tooth Fairy, Brides, Puppet Theatre, and Wicked Growth all have some story to them and that excites me a ton. I think Icons does too. I won't go into depth on what the stories are for those trying to avoid spoilers but those who went through the house and saw the video of Puppet Theatre know what I mean.

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
On a completely different note, do we have any news on the story of Wicked Growth? I remember Legacy said something like how it follows a story, I wonder what the plot is. I love the direction Uni seems to be taking with their originals, they seem to have a lot more story elements to them which I feel was missing in previous years. Tooth Fairy, Brides, Puppet Theatre, and Wicked Growth all have some story to them and that excites me a ton. I think Icons does too. I won't go into depth on what the stories are for those trying to avoid spoilers but those who went through the house and saw the video of Puppet Theatre know what I mean.
It would be great to see an expansion on the story with the church/schoolhouse/whatever it was from the Twisted Tradition zone

I thought I remembered that was original supposed to be a house...but the memory is foggy

Without having any inside knowledge, that's what I'm expecting from Wicked Growth

Reactions: thelondonwerecat

MickeyWaffle06

Newcomer
Feb 10, 2020
I'm wondering if Wicked Growth and Twisted Traditions aren't necessarily prequels/sequels, but tie into the same being/force/whatever the hell is making pumpkins living and evil. I think it would be really cool if that were to be revealed in this house so we could have another fan favorite reoccurring character a la HHN bear.

ChaseTuff

Veteran Member
Aug 15, 2015
I'm wondering if Wicked Growth and Twisted Traditions aren't necessarily prequels/sequels, but tie into the same being/force/whatever the hell is making pumpkins living and evil. I think it would be really cool if that were to be revealed in this house so we could have another fan favorite reoccurring character a la HHN bear.
If Wicked Growth takes place in Carey, that would likely tie those two stories together, so I suppose that would be the big thing.

TheCodeMan95

Jul 24, 2018
All I can say is, I can't wait to watch a walkthrough of Pumpkin Lord. That house is just gonna be straight up gorgeous.

PlatinumFate

Rookie
Mar 31, 2020
All I can say is, I can't wait to watch a walkthrough of Pumpkin Lord. That house is just gonna be straight up gorgeous.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just have a gut feeling that house is going to be as gorgeous as Graveyard Games and I wouldn't be surprised if we see it being ranked super high this year among the other houses.

Living Dead Dude

Veteran Member
Apr 7, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just have a gut feeling that house is going to be as gorgeous as Graveyard Games and I wouldn't be surprised if we see it being ranked super high this year among the other houses.
I agree with this. I think the biggest argument of the year will be if wicked or hill House is more beautiful.

Reactions: HHNObsession

PlatinumFate

Rookie
Mar 31, 2020
I agree with this. I think the biggest argument of the year will be if wicked or hill House is more beautiful.
I feel like a lot of people aren't excited for Hill House but I really struggle to believe that HHN is going to stick Hill House in the New Parade building and not make that house gorgeous and fun and amazing. I know location doesn't equal quality but New Parade had so much space that I feel they could really do whatever they want in there.

Reactions: HHNObsession

Morganxrose

Newcomer
Mar 26, 2020
I think I saw someone say that there was a “puppet show” in FF which I’m not sure if that was a serious take or just some words being thrown around after that audition was sent out.