Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ironic because his intent is to keep government OUT of the private sector. /rant
He believes the government should stay out of the private sector until the private sector starts to do things that upset the people who voted him into office. But I doubt this is the right place to talk about bad governmental decisions, though it should def be talked about. /rant

On a completely different note, do we have any news on the story of Wicked Growth? I remember Legacy said something like how it follows a story, I wonder what the plot is. I love the direction Uni seems to be taking with their originals, they seem to have a lot more story elements to them which I feel was missing in previous years. Tooth Fairy, Brides, Puppet Theatre, and Wicked Growth all have some story to them and that excites me a ton. I think Icons does too. I won't go into depth on what the stories are for those trying to avoid spoilers but those who went through the house and saw the video of Puppet Theatre know what I mean.

On a completely different note, do we have any news on the story of Wicked Growth? I remember Legacy said something like how it follows a story, I wonder what the plot is. I love the direction Uni seems to be taking with their originals, they seem to have a lot more story elements to them which I feel was missing in previous years. Tooth Fairy, Brides, Puppet Theatre, and Wicked Growth all have some story to them and that excites me a ton. I think Icons does too. I won't go into depth on what the stories are for those trying to avoid spoilers but those who went through the house and saw the video of Puppet Theatre know what I mean.
It would be great to see an expansion on the story with the church/schoolhouse/whatever it was from the Twisted Tradition zone

I thought I remembered that was original supposed to be a house...but the memory is foggy

Without having any inside knowledge, that's what I'm expecting from Wicked Growth

I'm wondering if Wicked Growth and Twisted Traditions aren't necessarily prequels/sequels, but tie into the same being/force/whatever the hell is making pumpkins living and evil. I think it would be really cool if that were to be revealed in this house so we could have another fan favorite reoccurring character a la HHN bear.

I'm wondering if Wicked Growth and Twisted Traditions aren't necessarily prequels/sequels, but tie into the same being/force/whatever the hell is making pumpkins living and evil. I think it would be really cool if that were to be revealed in this house so we could have another fan favorite reoccurring character a la HHN bear.

If Wicked Growth takes place in Carey, that would likely tie those two stories together, so I suppose that would be the big thing.

All I can say is, I can't wait to watch a walkthrough of Pumpkin Lord. That house is just gonna be straight up gorgeous.

All I can say is, I can't wait to watch a walkthrough of Pumpkin Lord. That house is just gonna be straight up gorgeous.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just have a gut feeling that house is going to be as gorgeous as Graveyard Games and I wouldn't be surprised if we see it being ranked super high this year among the other houses.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just have a gut feeling that house is going to be as gorgeous as Graveyard Games and I wouldn't be surprised if we see it being ranked super high this year among the other houses.
I agree with this. I think the biggest argument of the year will be if wicked or hill House is more beautiful.

I agree with this. I think the biggest argument of the year will be if wicked or hill House is more beautiful.
I feel like a lot of people aren't excited for Hill House but I really struggle to believe that HHN is going to stick Hill House in the New Parade building and not make that house gorgeous and fun and amazing. I know location doesn't equal quality but New Parade had so much space that I feel they could really do whatever they want in there.

I think I saw someone say that there was a “puppet show” in FF which I’m not sure if that was a serious take or just some words being thrown around after that audition was sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.