Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

interesting tweet

Before you go crazy with this, it's just playing off the ridiculous debate going on again about is Alien a horror film or not and one person declaring it can't be because horror can't be set in space so it's just sci-fi not horror. So dumb.

Anyway just like the last one being about the Satan shoes, this has nothing to do with the event. Just playing off Twitter memes and debate.

Before you go crazy with this, it's just playing off the ridiculous debate going on again about is Alien a horror film or not and one person declaring it can't be because horror can't be set in space so it's just sci-fi not horror. So dumb.

Anyway just like the last one being about the Satan shoes, this has nothing to do with the event. Just playing off Twitter memes and debate.

ah damn, wasn't following that whole debate going on. is it on their twitter?

No it all started here and blew up from there.

THE RATIO. :lol:

Also, we gotta stop looking into tweets as clues. We've said this every year, and we've already said it a few times this year. It'll be obvious they are teasing something because it'll be easy to decipher the tease (i.e. last night's calendar tease by the UO account).

THE RATIO. :lol:

Also, we gotta stop looking into tweets as clues. We've said this every year, and we've already said it a few times this year. It'll be obvious they are teasing something because it'll be easy to decipher the tease (i.e. last night's calendar tease by the UO account).

wait we DONT look into their tweets??? I was fully expecting a shoe-themed haunted house and a maze based on a bunch of 30+ people arguing on twitter about whether a movie is horror or not (which, honestly, would be the scariest house of all time)

But in all seriousness about topics that are being discussed, I think we should all take a massive deep cleansing of the word “announcement” from our systems. Time and time again people on this thread or others just get stupidly overhyped about them coming or what they could be and then get stupidly disappointed when they’re not a thing. (I was this way once. If you read my posts last year no you didn’t.) There’s a comedic amount of reasons why this year’s announcements are gonna be even more inconsistent than this event usually is, so let’s just breathe and talk about other things for the love of our sanity.

One that I’d like to mention: That casting call. I find it really interesting that it uses “hiphop/jazz”. Jazz dance and hiphop dance are VERY different styles and it’s kind of weird that they’d lump them together in the same casting call. I can’t think of reason why they’d use jazz in a show since HHN dance shows tend to be mostly hype, so I’d assume that’s where the hiphop would fall in. I wonder if jazz is moreso related to that unknown original scarezone? Some sort of New Orleans/Mardi Gras scarezone or swing scarezone would be sick. (Although a hiphop scarezone would be incredible.) Do casting calls for dancers usually encompass multiple attractions? Or am I reading way too much into this lmfao

wait we DONT look into their tweets??? I was fully expecting a shoe-themed haunted house and a maze based on a bunch of 30+ people arguing on twitter about whether a movie is horror or not (which, honestly, would be the scariest house of all time)

But in all seriousness about topics that are being discussed, I think we should all take a massive deep cleansing of the word “announcement” from our systems. Time and time again people on this thread or others just get stupidly overhyped about them coming or what they could be and then get stupidly disappointed when they’re not a thing. (I was this way once. If you read my posts last year no you didn’t.) There’s a comedic amount of reasons why this year’s announcements are gonna be even more inconsistent than this event usually is, so let’s just breathe and talk about other things for the love of our sanity.

One that I’d like to mention: That casting call. I find it really interesting that it uses “hiphop/jazz”. Jazz dance and hiphop dance are VERY different styles and it’s kind of weird that they’d lump them together in the same casting call. I can’t think of reason why they’d use jazz in a show since HHN dance shows tend to be mostly hype, so I’d assume that’s where the hiphop would fall in. I wonder if jazz is moreso related to that unknown original scarezone? Some sort of New Orleans/Mardi Gras scarezone or swing scarezone would be sick. (Although a hiphop scarezone would be incredible.) Do casting calls for dancers usually encompass multiple attractions? Or am I reading way too much into this lmfao
I feel like speculation on announcements would be fine if people didn’t keep getting disappointed when we’re wrong. Since announcements are one of the hardest things to predict, I say we should just accept the fact that announcements could come at any time and move on. I’m personally staying hopeful for an April announcement but I’m not gonna be upset if it doesn’t happen.

As for the casting call, I agree. I feel like it would have to be for the original scarezone, maybe it will be dance themed? Or like you said, New Orleans themed. Who knows what it’s going to though, all I know is I’m hyped as hell to have dance back at HHN this year.

So at this point can we expect Mardi Gras to bleed straight into HHN this year?
Zombie Gras 2 confirmed?

• Haha
Reactions: reeseyNG
do we think this is them teasing something or just one of their random tweets?

interesting tweet

giphy.gif

I realize it's not a clue, but since I know Alien has no chance, this would be my 2nd guess (and I'd LOVE to see it) if it were a clue.

View attachment 14312
NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

Side note, I wouldn't mind them expanding on Interstellar Terror and possibly more space themed things

I'll be honest....the idea of being so far from Earth on another planet with vicious creatures freaks me out

Last edited:
With California (California!) announcing that they plan to rescind nearly all restrictions on June 15th barring another spike, I think it is fair to wonder if the Orlando local government and Universal Orlando leadership will relax certain (or even most) restrictions come summertime.

In other words, if California is calling it, this bodes well for Halloween Horror Nights over here.

With California (California!) announcing that they plan to rescind nearly all restrictions on June 15th barring another spike, I think it is fair to wonder if the Orlando local government and Universal Orlando leadership will relax certain (or even most) restrictions come summertime.

In other words, if California is calling it, this bodes well for Halloween Horror Nights over here.

I say they cut the temp checks soon then move to reduce the cleaning. Social distancing will probably last till higher vaccination rates and masks will probably stay though the summer and into fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.