Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently got back on the forums since HHN season is quickly approaching, I have sat back and watched the speculation maps be put out and the terra queen zone really has me intrigued. With it being the Central Park area.. I could see them taking a different route with it.. perhaps calling it “Gorewood Forest: Reign of the Terra Queen” gore wood was where her thrown grew from and where the blood of the sacrifice came from in 15. Also home to the Body Collectors and The Skool stories that year. With possibly Terra Thrown in front of the mels area.. facing into the Gorewood Forest. Opinions on this? Or is it far fetched?
I don’t think it is too far fetched at all. Truth though is that Terra has so much content that predicting what will be in the zone will be really tricky lol

Recently got back on the forums since HHN season is quickly approaching, I have sat back and watched the speculation maps be put out and the terra queen zone really has me intrigued. With it being the Central Park area.. I could see them taking a different route with it.. perhaps calling it “Gorewood Forest: Reign of the Terra Queen” gore wood was where her thrown grew from and where the blood of the sacrifice came from in 15. Also home to the Body Collectors and The Skool stories that year. With possibly Terra Thrown in front of the mels area.. facing into the Gorewood Forest. Opinions on this? Or is it far fetched?
I think you are absolutely on to something with this! I have a feeling it will feel a little like vikings undead with maybe body collectors doing their things but I have a feeling terra queen will prob only be in the icons house since its such a small zone location

I think you are absolutely on to something with this! I have a feeling it will feel a little like vikings undead with maybe body collectors doing their things but I have a feeling terra queen will prob only be in the icons house since its such a small zone location
Pretty much just a simple scarezone with little bit of everything from 15 they can muster into the zone and honestly not likely will she be in the icons house either unfortunately, so the only due she might be given is in scarezone form.

Pretty much just a simple scarezone with little bit of everything from 15 they can muster into the zone and honestly not likely will she be in the icons house either, unfortunately, so the only due she might be given is in scare zone form.
I believe legacy already said he's pretty sure terra queen is in the icons house

I believe legacy already said he's pretty sure terra queen is in the icons house
I highly doubt it but if they wanna make Storyteller's part in the house a little more interesting, I guess do what you got to do, I'm not holding my breath on it, I feel like her scene will just be her commercial and nothing more but they have enough time now till then to do something special for her and might soften the blow in just giving her only a zone to be celebrated by.

I highly doubt it but if they wanna make Storyteller's part in the house a little more interesting, I guess do what you gotta do, I'm not holding my breath on it, I feel like her scene will just be her commercial and nothing more but they have enough time now till then to do something special for her savior and queen.
My guess is her "wish" from fear is for Terra Cruentus to come to life so the story tellers room is just a transition to the terra room. Wouldn't be surprised if it is her commercial as well.

My guess is her "wish" from fear is for Terra Cruentus to come to life so the story tellers room is just a transition to the terra room. Wouldn't be surprised if it is her commercial as well.
We'll see, I mean honestly out of all the icons in that house, Storyteller is the one that needs more backstory than what she was given from 15 and the little bit they gave her the following year, so lets hope it works out. I'm sorta in the middle about this icon house being sorta the "farewell".

I highly doubt it but if they wanna make Storyteller's part in the house a little more interesting, I guess do what you got to do, I'm not holding my breath on it, I feel like her scene will just be her commercial and nothing more but they have enough time now till then to do something special for her and might soften the blow in just giving her only a zone to be celebrated by.

Respectfully, you have been picking apart practically every single post in this thread for the last several pages. Let's try and dial it back a bit. Everyone understands that nothing is confirmed until it is officially announced, but we have also had reliable insiders offer their insight into what they've heard about the event this year. Not every post needs a "well I doubt it, but we'll see."

Respectfully, you have been picking apart practically every single post in this thread for the last several pages. Let's try and dial it back a bit. Everyone understands that nothing is confirmed until it is officially announced, but we have also had reliable insiders offer their insight into what they've heard about the event this year. Not every post needs a "well I doubt it, but we'll see."
I’m not being like that, if I’m coming off that way I do apologize, and I’ll try to calm down with the posting and let everyone speak their minds.

Last edited:
I think they'd definitely use the location of Central Park to their advantage in the same way Vikings did, with most of the sets placed off the main road to avoid traffic. I'm also guessing they'll use the claustrophobic vibe of Central Park to set the tone like they've done in past years (I've always found Central Park zones scarier since it's way less open. If they're taking Terra queen and wanting to make a truly terrifying zone, they'll be using this to their advantage.)

Based on HNN, the unknown original looks like it's rumoured to be in New York. 30th Anniversary is Plaza, Creepshow is San Fran, Terra is Central Park, and Best Of is Hollywood.

I'm admittedly not too thrilled at the prospect of a lagoon show (ducks) because of what it takes away from the Central Park zone. But I know I'm in the minority.

I'm admittedly not too thrilled at the prospect of a lagoon show (ducks) because of what it takes away from the Central Park zone. But I know I'm in the minority.
Lagoon shows have never been something that wowed me so I'm sort of in the same boat as you with not being too into the idea of a lagoon show (it was weird hearing KKFOS in Vikings Undead lmao), but I know how special that was to so many of the fans so if it comes back I'm gonna be excited for the energy it will bring among the community if that makes sense. But it will probably be something I see once and then not do again. I am also holding out for a show in Fear Factor to replace the lagoon show because I think that will be better for the overall environment of the event.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Lagoon shows have never been something that wowed me so I'm sort of in the same boat as you with not being too into the idea of a lagoon show (it was weird hearing KKFOS in Vikings Undead lmao), but I know how special that was to so many of the fans so if it comes back I'm gonna be excited for the energy it will bring among the community if that makes sense. But it will probably be something I see once and then not do again. I am also holding out for a show in Fear Factor to replace the lagoon show because I think that will be better for the overall environment of the event.

Yeah I do not care about shows unless the icons are involved...and even then, I'd like to have the non-clown icons have a hefty presence.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
It's a shame that the 11th house rumor seems to have disappeared because a terra house inside la bamba that exited out in the zone would be amazing!
Yeah I kinda always thought it was a long-shot for this year. I don't think the rumor has necessarily "disappeared"...more like been postponed at least a year. I wouldn't be surprised if it became one of the bigger non-IP house rumors for 31.

Does anyone think that Universal is waiting for Hollywood to reopen and figure what they are doing before announcing anything new for the Orlando event?

Status
Not open for further replies.