Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tribute store is a easy way to extend the advertising within the parks to get daytime guests to buy last minute tickets i would say yes they will have beetle most defiantly MAYYBBBEEEE hill house most defiantly a room to creepshow will happen to switch things up from last year

Who knows. Like HorrorUnearthed said previously, it's possible that they take it away and do another scarezone (I know a lot of us are hoping for an all original scarezone year!), but I honestly think they'll keep it and just maybe move the scarezones around so the Creepshow house dumps into the scarezone. This is probably the thing I'm most unsure of this year though lol, I really have no idea what's on the scarezone agenda.
i think they are gonna scrap that scarezone in total and not do anything with that street and decrease streets ( assuming covid will still be an issue being scarezones will be difficult to do amid a pandemic ) but that's just my opinion

Yes, directly at you. I don't expect MLA format, but look at some of your posts. One was three screens of one sentence. Commas and periods don't cost extra. I don't mean to be mean here, but come on.
Hey, listen...I don't think it's that big a deal, he's probably writing on his phone or something. Besides, this isn't what this thread is meant for please. Let's just get back to HHN stuff, there's a little bit we can talk about related to scarezones and tribute store stuff.

Anyways, Rage makes an excellent point! Do we think Creepshow could possibly make aan appearance in the Tribute Store? It would serve itself beautifully to be one of the rooms. As much of a Hill House fanboy I am, I think I'd rather see Creepshow in there than Hill House.

I do apologize as he said above, I don't usually write on here through computer only through phone at times and deal with glitches when accessing this site on phone and because I don't have access to my computer when working a lot. So to keep it short, I'll go rogue and wish everyone happy speculations for this year. Sorry to bother you all.

• Sad
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
To be honest, if there is nothing to talk about and we are just talking in circles, it might not be the best idea to just try and flood the thread with random speculation. It's ok if the thread is a bit dry this year, we can just be excited for what is to come.
To be fair, speculation is "the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence." So as long as we can make theories with some basic evidence to back it up, I'd say it counts. Random speculation would be like speculating Iron Maiden is coming to HHN, that's just more WishList. And besides, there's no harm no foul in us just going off for the time being. If important news comes up, our speculation will get more direct. Just have fun with it for now.

I do apologize as he said above, I don't usually write on here through computer only through phone at times and deal with glitches when accessing this site on phone and because I don't have access to my computer when working a lot. So to keep it short, I'll go rogue and wish everyone happy speculations for this year. Sorry to bother you all.
No one is bothered, don't feel like you need to leave because someone got annoyed with you. This is the internet after all, everyone hates each other!

On the topic of zones though - the idea that one of the typical "zone areas" could be left empty is interesting. If any though, I could see Central Park being the one. Very tight quarters in there, plus with the possible lagoon show.

So I recently had a thought how would everybody feel about the event having meet and greets? It may seem childish but I really think it would help cut down one selfie zones and could space out some more crowds. It would be even cooler if they were themed like a tribute store!

So I recently had a thought how would everybody feel about the event having meet and greets? It may seem childish but I really think it would help cut down one selfie zones and could space out some more crowds. It would be even cooler if they were themed like a tribute store!

They already have that... It's called the Scareactor Dining. :lol:

I feel like they sometimes have a scarezone that feels like a meet and greet area, sorta like Killer Klowns from HHN28. Or the Killer Klowns outside the house in HHN29. Also Scareactor Dining. But I would love a meet and greet specific area with various characters. Like scareactor dining without the dining lol.

I feel like they sometimes have a scarezone that feels like a meet and greet area, sorta like Killer Klowns from HHN28. Or the Killer Klowns outside the house in HHN29. Also Scareactor Dining. But I would love a meet and greet specific area with various characters. Like scareactor dining without the dining lol.
No.

I may be in the minority here, but I think this would be a great idea. If you can set up a location in somewhere like Soundstage 33 so the characters wouldn't be seen in the same place at the same time it would be great. Hear me out, let's just say the 30th anniversary zone has Icons in there. Everyone is gonna want a photo with Jack, Caretaker, etc. but, people are sick and tired of entering zones and seeing nobody scaring. I think this would be a way for the scarezones to be real scarezones again. I think for the instagram crowd and just the general fan who want to get a photo with these characters and talk with these characters, this would be a fantastic idea. Team members will be able to approach guests, and say, "Hey, our scareactors are just scaring right now, but feel free to go to the meet and greet spot to get some really cool photos with them." This would essentially solve the problem for the most part. I know scareactor dining was mentioned, but if you look at the lineup of characters from these past few years, the characters weren't great. I think a meet and greet spot would be a great place to bring out characters who guests want photos with, but can't. Again, I may be in the minority here, but I think a meet and greet spot has lots of potential and it could solve a lot of scarezone problems.

I may be in the minority here, but I think this would be a great idea. If you can set up a location in somewhere like Soundstage 33 so the characters wouldn't be seen in the same place at the same time it would be great. Hear me out, let's just say the 30th anniversary zone has Icons in there. Everyone is gonna want a photo with Jack, Caretaker, etc. but, people are sick and tired of entering zones and seeing nobody scaring. I think this would be a way for the scarezones to be real scarezones again. I think for the instagram crowd and just the general fan who want to get a photo with these characters and talk with these characters, this would be a fantastic idea. Team members will be able to approach guests, and say, "Hey, our scareactors are just scaring right now, but feel free to go to the meet and greet spot to get some really cool photos with them." This would essentially solve the problem for the most part. I know scareactor dining was mentioned, but if you look at the lineup of characters from these past few years, the characters weren't great. I think a meet and greet spot would be a great place to bring out characters who guests want photos with, but can't. Again, I may be in the minority here, but I think a meet and greet spot has lots of potential and it could solve a lot of scarezone problems.
It won’t fix anything. People want photos of the costumes more than the characters. In other words, anywhere there is a cool costume, there is going to be line of people to take a photo. So, you either put the cool costumes on a stage with boring costumes scaring, or you don’t have cool costumes.

Counterpoint: there's not really a character you're going to have to sell as the star of a Meet and Greet outside of the Icons and a) they're only here because it's an anniversary year and b) though they have a passionate following within the die-hard fans, would the general audience really care about getting a photo op with that generic horror trope person whose been here a few times?

Maybe with an IP character it could possibly work but are audiences really going to go wait in a line just for a photo op with Michael Myers, Beetlejuice and the Bent-Neck Lady at an event where they're already stretching their time between houses, shows, food and drinks, rides and the associated wait times with all of those.

Finally, I don't think anything is going to stop the fundamental want of today's world to snap a picture of whatever cool thing they're doing. It's just too convenient to do it now plus we live in the digital age where your online photos are part of how you present yourself and your personality. As grating as that whole scene can be, if people are enjoying the event and having fun, I can't really muster much of an argument against them. The event won't be like how it was 10-15-20 years ago but that's okay, everything is bound to change with the times sooner or later.

(Though I will say, this idea could be a neat thing to put on during the day while HHN is happening. Give people a preview of what they could see if they muster up the courage to buy an HHN ticket. As great as HHN is at night, I'd be all for putting more Halloween in the park during the day when it's in season. Obviously it'd be somewhere inside so you don't have Jason walking around in the daylight and scaring kids but a little walkthrough with some characters as a preview would be neat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.