Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like not liking a band once they make the big time. "I liked tribute stores before it was cool to like them!" :)

I love them as someone who lives a flight away and just goes for HHN and in 2019 went to my first Mardis Gras and LOVED the shop. If you live in Orlando with an AP and go a few times a week, I guess you could get sick of the stores (though you're going back for the same rides, food, stores, etc every time so why the super cool themed stores are a bother is hard to understand). But as an out of towner, the "limited time only store" with special merchandise is awesome to check out and the limited availability and fully themed store lead me to want to purchase stuff that I certainly would have overlooked or ignored if it was just thrown in the main store up front between Harry Potter Wands and Minions stuffed animals. I've never been to the park around X-mas but have to admit one of the things I'd like to see most is the seasonal store and it's special wares.

And it's a STORE. Everything has stores. They don't have Grinch houses/mazes and holiday cheerzones full of cheeractors or anything. They aren't flooding the streets with green fog for St Patrick's Day. They aren't having a night time add on event for Easter. They don't have a turkey carver drill team at Thanksgiving. What differentiates HHN from everything else is still the same, the fact that HHN was the original guinea pig for having a fully themed limited time store that has been adopted by other limited time events isn't a bad thing.
^ This

Has anything even been officially confirmed yet regarding a Summer event/food festival? I've seen a lot of people mention it on twitter today.

Nevermind, I see the post on the Uni board.

Has anything even been officially confirmed yet regarding a Summer event/food festival? I've seen a lot of people mention it on twitter today.

Nevermind, I see the post on the Uni board.
And this is also an HHN thread, so even if it wasn’t on the board I don’t see the relevance

Speaking of tribute stores - do you guys think it will be basically the same as last year? Maybe a few small changes?

I could be wrong, but my old man brain remembers reading/hearing that some elements from the store were sold at the Prop Store and that a room was supposed to be themed to Hill House but wasn't used since the house wasn't part of HHN Lite. Take that with a huge grain of salt as I can't guarantee it to be 100% accurate :)

I could be wrong, but my old man brain remembers reading/hearing that some elements from the store were sold at the Prop Store and that a room was supposed to be themed to Hill House but wasn't used since the house wasn't part of HHN Lite. Take that with a huge grain of salt as I can't guarantee it to be 100% accurate :)
Correct.
Stuff from the store was sold in the Prop shop and Attic was supposedly supposed to be Hill House.

I haven't been keeping up with the speculations this year. I know Billie Eilish was speculated early on.. can anyone fill me in on if Eilish is still speculated? Does it seem promising or is it kinda just up in the air? Super excited for that house if they do end up doing it.

I haven't been keeping up with the speculations this year. I know Billie Eilish was speculated early on.. can anyone fill me in on if Eilish is still speculated? Does it seem promising or is it kinda just up in the air? Super excited for that house if they do end up doing it.

She's the 'happiest shes ever been' now, not quite HHN appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.