Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, since we're all grasping at straws to find something to talk about...it's definitely early, but is it TOO early to introduce the House Hype List thread?

We've basically known the houses (minus Billie/Creepshow) for a while and seems like a house anticipation/hype list might be something to allow us people starved for attention to post on.

It's fun to start it up super early to see how people's opinions change. Like Mannequin Theatre was #1 on my hype list last year just thinking about rooms with 10 human figures and only 2 being real ones who scare you. Condemned is also a favorite he of mine.

Now, Puppet Theatre, is waaaay at the bottom of my list because it has nothing that speaks to me. Seeing those changes in hype Lists as details come out (Uni concept leaks, rumors, scareactor tidbits, etc) is surely entertaining.

Sooo, since we're all grasping at straws to find something to talk about...it's definitely early, but is it TOO early to introduce the House Hype List thread?

We've basically known the houses (minus Billie/Creepshow) for a while and seems like a house anticipation/hype list might be something to allow us people starved for attention to post on.

It's fun to start it up super early to see how people's opinions change. Like Mannequin Theatre was #1 on my hype list last year just thinking about rooms with 10 human figures and only 2 being real ones who scare you. Condemned is also a favorite he of mine.

Now, Puppet Theatre, is waaaay at the bottom of my list because it has nothing that speaks to me. Seeing those changes in hype Lists as details come out (Uni concept leaks, rumors, scareactor tidbits, etc) is surely entertaining.
You won’t hear anything from scareactors until August and, at this point, there aren’t any real questions about the 9 returning houses.

HHN Icons and Texas Chainsaw are my most anticipated houses

I'm also very interested in what they are thinking for sCarey and think it could be the sleeper hit of the year

But I also said that about Depths of Fear sooooo

Here’s my hype list!!
1.) Puppet Theatre
2.) Wicked Growth
3.) Hill House
4.) sCarey
5.) TCM
6.) Creepshow
7.) Tooth Fairy
8.) Beetlejuice
9.) Bride of Frankenstein
10.) Icons

I love the idea of Puppet Theatre and it just excites me so much. I feel Wicked Growth will likely be the sleeper house of the year, I don’t see many excited for it and I just know it’s going to kill it. I also see a lot of people not excited for Hill House and I feel like Hill House will definitely do better than people are anticipating. As for Icons, don’t get the wrong idea that I ain’t hyped for it just cuz it’s last on my list. I’m really excited to see the icons back but they’ve never really interested me all too much and I don’t see the house being all that amazing compared to the others (not to say it’ll not be amazing on its own, just compared to the others in HHN30). I’m excited that it seems like the story for Icons (without spoiling) may allow the creators of HHN to push forward with new original Icons and finally put the old ones on the shelf. But this was a hard list to make because everything was really hyped for me, and even Icons is probably a 7/10 in terms of hype!! I can’t wait for this year!!

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95

Yes. It’s too early.:lol:

Yes. It’s too early.:lol:
Ahw damn, I’ve been waiting to talk about hype list stuff and thought today was finally the day lmao. But hey, I’ve waited this long, what’s a few more months? :lol: Let us know when hype lists are good, I’m excited to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.