Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I mean does horror nights really only go for the teenagers? How many teenagers lost their mind when klowns, house of 1000 corpses, monsters, ghostbusters got announced? They were prob extremely hype for stranger things and us but with zones like Rob Zombie you can tell the event was not designed for their demographic only.

But I mean does horror nights really only go for the teenagers? How many teenagers lost their mind when klowns, house of 1000 corpses, monsters, ghostbusters got announced? They were prob extremely hype for stranger things and us but with zones like Rob Zombie you can tell the event was not designed for their demographic only.
I think you’re overestimating how much the general population, teens included, care about the stuff they don’t care about.

The way it works for the GP? They get excited for what they like and typically don’t care about the rest.

I think you’re overestimating how much the general population, teens included, care about the stuff they don’t care about.

The way it works for the GP? They get excited for what they like and typically don’t care about the rest.
I feel like I worded this wrong. What I meant to say is they have something that gets them excited and that’s what brings them to the event but not every announcement is geared toward the same group of people. The main thing I was trying to express is just because there’s a main house like Billie or Stranger things does not mean that entire year is only focused on that group of people. Hopefully that makes more sense

I feel like I worded this wrong. What I meant to say is they have something that gets them excited and that’s what brings them to the event but not every announcement is geared toward the same group of people. The main thing I was trying to express is just because there’s a main house like Billie or Stranger things does not mean that entire year is only focused on that group of people. Hopefully that makes more sense
Varied houses... for different audiences... to get more money?

Last I heard it was Texas Chainsaw 3D
Took me close to all day but I finally found where I thought it was the original film. Horror Night Nightmares updated there last spec map with all the right names for the houses and it went from “Texas Chainsaw” to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”

Attachments

• 5F1F4D35-9855-4FCA-878A-CC06D38A9A13.jpeg
    5F1F4D35-9855-4FCA-878A-CC06D38A9A13.jpeg
    778.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 42DA84EA-52A8-4588-B03B-50D0C454537F.png
    42DA84EA-52A8-4588-B03B-50D0C454537F.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 53
Took me close to all day but I finally found where I thought it was the original film. Horror Night Nightmares updated there last spec map with all the right names for the houses and it went from “Texas Chainsaw” to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”
One of my favorite horror movies of all time...as many times as they want to adapt the original is fine with me

Be very careful when suggesting metal bands getting houses it could summon a individual...
I always thought a Celtic-mythology house - like the battle between Balor and Lugus, set in the time of "The Troubles" - would be neat, and Elvis Costello and U2 would have been the soundtrack. Who did I just summon?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Ghost is the only metal band worth turning into a house, change my mind

I was really hoping for a Marilyn Manson Mechanical Animals scarezone after the success of the Rob Zombie one. It's probably his most "mainstream" album, had a 70s glam rock vibe, and was his least controversial. Plus it's just has awesome musical energy and some iconic imagery from the videos and stuff.

Theeeeeen, the news broke about his ex-fiance in past few weeks so that idea is permanently on the scrap heap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.