Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Greg was just, you know, vacationing in Orlando. And Universal was all like, “While you’re here, wanna see a puppet show.”

And Greg was all like, “Sure. My dinner reservation is for six.”

Then Universal goes, “Oh, no. Earthquake. Guess we should do a promo video while we’re trapped in this theater.”

And Greg dies a little inside.

Legacy, you're a madman.

I would apply but I have tattoos. I really hope they change that policy. Disney has.
There are backstage roles that are okay with some tattoos.

Reactions: NathanC
I am an out of stater who can only attend two nights of HHN, on a Thursday and a Friday. Is my best ticket option the single night tickets which are on sale now? Best to purchase early, do the costs increase as we get closer? Or should I hold out hope on "bogo" tickets? Thanks!

I am an out of stater who can only attend two nights of HHN, on a Thursday and a Friday. Is my best ticket option the single night tickets which are on sale now? Best to purchase early, do the costs increase as we get closer? Or should I hold out hope on "bogo" tickets? Thanks!
Yes, get the single night tickets. If they wanted to do a bogo deal they would’ve done it already. I’m not positive on whether tickets increase overtime, but I do know if you pay at the gate opposed to online it’s a huge increase.

I heard that there won’t be an announcement this week and that we might need to wait a bit longer then we would expect. So my guess would be maybe in 2 weeks

If there isn't one this week or next (which is unlikely), I wouldn't expect anything until the week of July 12th.

Reactions: Grabnar
Status
Not open for further replies.