Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to assume that IF they were to have a Beetlejuice show, James Keaton would be the star...though they'd need some under study/backups.

Not sure how his singing voice is though :)

Like the fact that they'd need singers for a Jack show...that makes it intriguing.

Reactions: londonwerecat
You'd have to assume that IF they were to have a Beetlejuice show, James Keaton would be the star...though they'd need some under study/backups.

Not sure how his singing voice is though :)

Like the fact that they'd need singers for a Jack show...that makes it intriguing.
Who said Jack got the main stage show?

What if he is lagoon show only and we know nothing about the main stage show?

Except for, now, the fact that it involves singers.

Reactions: londonwerecat
The funniest irony would be that both Season of the Witch and Silence of the Lambs would suffer the same problem...not enough of the face of the franchise.

Anthony Hopkins has very little screen time in the movie as he's predominantly in his cell the whole movie while all the action and scares revolve around Buffalo Bill. Granted, you do get his escape scene and stuff and Lambs has been seen by exponentially more people than Halloween III so it wouldn't be as big of a surprise/letdown.

Hopkins is so recognizable in the role that it would be hard to mimic him with scareactor with bald(ing) caps since he doesn't have another famously recognizable trait like Jack's eyebrows from The Shining or Ash's chin from Ash vs Evil Dead.
One of the biggest concerns for me is not that Universal is incapable of pulling off SoTL, but that it's going to get absolutely bombed by the GP because of factors like this. I feel like what makes a "good" house to GP is that recognizability factor... (Not solely, obviously good design doesn't go unnoticed, but I feel like it is a big part when it comes to a flagship IP like that)

Though I'm still 100% in the boat that I'm almost certain it's Halloween, for better or for worse.

I never understood how Silence could actually be a house with all the controversies around it. it would have to Not feature buffalo bill at all. it would only have to be Hannibal the entire time (re imagining)
and as far as horror, there weren't even that many things to recreate. (I don't mean sets. I mean horror scenes) the buffalo bill scenes couldn't be used, and the rest of the movie is a police drama.
if it comes to hhn I would be shocked

Reactions: Scibz
Status
Not open for further replies.