Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’m hearing there’s no jack show and hasn’t ever been one planned, hearing rather it’s another group of sorts. However I could definitely see this going in the jackd up experience at cabana for sure
Looking at their bio, no way they are being used for the hotel experience. It’s gotta be for a show or at the least for the house.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
I know we're pretty set on the Jack show, but the t-shirts imply a Frankenstein show. I don't hate the shirts, but it's kind of an odd design. I'm not listening to t-shirts again though, not after that time over Macho Grande.

Reactions: HHNObsession
I know we're pretty set on the Jack show, but the t-shirts imply a Frankenstein show. I don't hate the shirts, but it's kind of an odd design. I'm not listening to t-shirts again though, not after that time over Macho Grande.
I’ve been waiting for somebody to mention the “On the Stage” text on the shirt. Haven’t seen anybody talk about that. Seemed weird to have that on there if there isn’t a show?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I’ve been waiting for somebody to mention the “On the Stage” text on the shirt. Haven’t seen anybody talk about that. Seemed weird to have that on there if there isn’t a show?
Frankenstein was on stage for Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue.

...yes, I'm desperate for him to have as show at the event.

Reactions: Robert Bliss

Frankenstein was on stage for Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue.

...yes, I'm desperate for him to have as show at the event.
The shirt says Halloween Horror Nights above the On the Stage text though.

Edit: Oh I get what you mean now. Yes that would be amazing to have them all in a show again. This would be the year to do it but I don’t see it happening.

The Frankenstein/Bride shirt designs are directly inspired by old school theater posters. The “On the Stage” is part of the homage.

And, again, I’m not expecting a Jack stage show.
I'm starting to get the vibe this will be like 2005, in the sense that while Jack is technically the Icon, the true Icon is Fear or the Terra Queen. Just like how back then, technically the Storyteller was the Icon, when in reality it was more the Terra Queen.

The Frankenstein/Bride shirt designs are directly inspired by old school theater posters. The “On the Stage” is part of the homage.

And, again, I’m not expecting a Jack stage show.
Dang that’s a bummer. I’ve missed both Carnage iterations and was excited to see one for the first time.
Soooo….what are you expecting? Can you give us anything?

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Status
Not open for further replies.