Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic, dancing, and British... If those are the clues, it sounds awfully lame to me. Especially since I wasn't able to be there for 25 and was truly looking forward to a Jack show. I'm not sure what the point of highlighting Jack in marketing is if you don't specifically give James Keaton a chance to shine. Perhaps they have something else in mind for him, but if not, it feels like a waste.

Magic, dancing, and British... If those are the clues, it sounds awfully lame to me. Especially since I wasn't able to be there for 25 and was truly looking forward to a Jack show. I'm not sure what the point of highlighting Jack in marketing is if you don't specifically give James Keaton a chance to shine. Perhaps they have something else in mind for him, but if not, it feels like a waste.
I think I pretty much agree with you. If the show is not Jack's I will be quite disappointed as I was looking forward to it. Still, as always, we'll see what surprise they have in store for us.

Only UK television show I know is Dr. Who. And also the Great British Baking Show but I can’t see that at HHN lol.
But Dr. Who...I can totally see them coming. And it'd fit with a little dancing, little magic, and little story.
Just curious - How do you get to Doctor Who from "a little dancing"? The other two maybe I can see that jump but dancing? Even "magic" doesn't seem to fit (timey wimey stuff vs. magic).

Status
Not open for further replies.