Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic, dancing, and British... If those are the clues, it sounds awfully lame to me. Especially since I wasn't able to be there for 25 and was truly looking forward to a Jack show. I'm not sure what the point of highlighting Jack in marketing is if you don't specifically give James Keaton a chance to shine. Perhaps they have something else in mind for him, but if not, it feels like a waste.

Magic, dancing, and British... If those are the clues, it sounds awfully lame to me. Especially since I wasn't able to be there for 25 and was truly looking forward to a Jack show. I'm not sure what the point of highlighting Jack in marketing is if you don't specifically give James Keaton a chance to shine. Perhaps they have something else in mind for him, but if not, it feels like a waste.
I think I pretty much agree with you. If the show is not Jack's I will be quite disappointed as I was looking forward to it. Still, as always, we'll see what surprise they have in store for us.

Only UK television show I know is Dr. Who. And also the Great British Baking Show but I can’t see that at HHN lol.
But Dr. Who...I can totally see them coming. And it'd fit with a little dancing, little magic, and little story.
Just curious - How do you get to Doctor Who from "a little dancing"? The other two maybe I can see that jump but dancing? Even "magic" doesn't seem to fit (timey wimey stuff vs. magic).

Status
Not open for further replies.