Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that yes, this was me.
but it is because of the giant crowds. the crowds at hhn are so big, it takes multiple days to even visit all the houses. sometimes i can only do one house per night. (specially if you rely on free parking) I don't know how the other FFP people do it, but i try to visit slowly and not rush.
I might hang out in a scarezone for an hour while i eat and drink something. I might see a show per day. i might see the same show 3 times in one day (Academy of villains for example)
I know it sounds spoiled, I understand how spoiled we are. I fully acknowledge that it is extremely spoiled.
I just hate the rush of having to do everything in one day. i know everyone else has to do everything in one day. but I don't like to run around like that.
and to be honest, when i do a house only once, I barely remember them (like when i went to HOS in Tampa) i don't really remember everything from HOS
If FFP got removed, im not sure i would be able to enjoy stuff without running around. FFP is more for a slow and relaxed visit. taking time to appreciate the details. being able to enjoy the shows multiple times.

are FFP coming up this year? sure, they will come back, will they e modified? maybe. are we worrying for nothing? yeah maybe lol.
but universal sure is taking their sweet time with that and for No good reason lol

I wasn't singling you or anyone in particular out, just giving my thoughts on a particular sentiment. Nor would I call anyone spoiled just because they get the opportunity to experience HHN in such a drawn out, detailed manner. That is obviously a great way to dissect the event and if you're fortunate enough to be able to obtain that route, you shouldn't feel bad about it!

My fiancee and I attended HHN in 2019 for a single night on our three or four night stay: we used Express, the only house we skipped was Strangers Things, we did Ghostbusters twice (that was probably the biggest reason why we HAD to attend that year) and we loved the event. I wouldn't say we felt 'rushed', just that we had a schedule to keep and we kept to it. That's why I would put forth that not having a multi-night option equaling not visiting this amazing attraction that we literally type on a forum about 365 days a year doesn't vibe for me. If it does that doesn't mean you're wrong or right, it just means you have a different opinion than me.

I currently have 3 different 2 night stays at Universal hotels booked, and will likely attend 10+ nights total. That is assuming that multi-night tickets with Express are available. If they are not, there is a very real possibility that I wouldn't attend at all. The value just isn't there.

I wasn't singling you or anyone in particular out, just giving my thoughts on a particular sentiment. Nor would I call anyone spoiled just because they get the opportunity to experience HHN in such a drawn out, detailed manner. That is obviously a great way to dissect the event and if you're fortunate enough to be able to obtain that route, you shouldn't feel bad about it!

My fiancee and I attended HHN in 2019 for a single night on our three or four night stay: we used Express, the only house we skipped was Strangers Things, we did Ghostbusters twice (that was probably the biggest reason why we HAD to attend that year) and we loved the event. I wouldn't say we felt 'rushed', just that we had a schedule to keep and we kept to it. That's why I would put forth that not having a multi-night option equaling not visiting this amazing attraction that we literally type on a forum about 365 days a year doesn't vibe for me. If it does that doesn't mean you're wrong or right, it just means you have a different opinion than me.

Not to perpetuate this discussion, but I'm very curious to see if they drop multi-nights tomorrow. Not even in a super anxious "IS IT GONNA EVER HAPPEN?!?!?" way. It's just a funny little game at this point.

Not gonna feel bad about responding to someone who thought they were getting singled out and explaining myself when I have time to.

Thank you for your musical inclusion to the conversation though.

no worries my friend. i understand.
my first year of hhn in 2006 was a single night ticket. and my only visit to howl o scream in tampa was a single night ticket lol. i have very fond memories of both, but dont remember much lol. on some houses from both events, i dont remember a single thing. the 2006 caretaker house is a complete blur lol.

Not to perpetuate this discussion, but I'm very curious to see if they drop multi-nights tomorrow. Not even in a super anxious "IS IT GONNA EVER HAPPEN?!?!?" way. It's just a funny little game at this point.
I don’t think it will. Expect the worst and you’ll never be disappointed.

should add you should only use this mindset for hhn announcements

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.