Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y’all are too damn pessimistic. We have tons of evidence we’re getting passes, just because it didn’t happen today doesn’t mean it will ever happen. Jesus Christ.

So on a separate note, I wonder what the 30th zone will be like. I was expecting something along the lines of 25 but with that huge truss up and no stages I’m really interested

This is a "WWYD" post and not a "will they or won't they?/When will they?" post regarding ROF tickets.

This afternoon I started pricing out as a contingency single night tickets plus express for the nights we will be there in September. Went back a little while ago and the prices had jumped severely.

So for squirts and giggles I called Universal's ticket line to ask for advice. TM I spoke to said that there wouldn't be any multi-night tickets this year. Single days are selling so well (the prices start to rise steeply if the event gets close to selling out on a given night) that multi-nights are not needed to fill the event/make a profit. Take this info with the same grain of salt you would take with anything reported by a TM/CM/Bus Driver.

So I'm torn - spend $1800 on tickets+express single nights and risk losing most of that money when the ROF tickets come out (I'm aware that Uni would not offer a refund on the difference in that case) or wait a little while more for the ROF tickets and risk paying even more than today's single-night prices when they don't come out?

WWYD?

The master ticket list document (Master Ticket Description PUBLIC for 7-27-2021.pdf) on Universal's travel agent website was just updated on 7/27 with descriptions for the 2021 Rush of Fear and Frequent Fear passes - so I wouldn't worry.

Last edited:
I believe they were planning for FFP…at one point in time. Things change. I have no reason to believe there will be FFP this year, so am planning on making the best out of 1-2 nights. :_:

The master ticket list document (Master Ticket Description PUBLIC for 7-27-2021.pdf) on Universal's travel agent website was just updated on 7/27 with descriptions for the 2021 Rush of Fear and Frequent Fear passes - so I wouldn't worry.

link by chance? Just curious

By some angostura bitters, a sugar cube, add a little water, and turn it into an old fashioned?

Don't forget my favorite part

AmarenaCherries.jpg

*rubs temples*

I really don't know what to do anymore except take another swig of bourbon...
Dude, I am genuinely so sorry. Like actually if I was in your position I would literally be going insane.

Thank you for all the work you do here for the forum. I think at this point it's best to just let the clammer continue because even if they were to announce FFP tomorrow people on here would be like "Sigh..... I dunno man... I think they're gonna cancel them... "

Status
Not open for further replies.