Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, two things that immediately jump out to me:

Wicked Growth 2, it's 31... Pumpkin Lord as the Icon?

And what are the chances that bugs is a Seeds of Extinction sequel?
As far as bugs go, I have had a concept house kicking around for a while now I've just been calling "Pest Control" where kind of in a B-movie, Eight Legged Freaks style you've got a town under siege by a variety of different pests all at once, in a sort of biblical plague situation. Swarms of locust, cockroaches, spiders, snakes, and even rats. Could be interesting to go with a tiny threat and lots of victim scares, but it may be a "large insectoid" type angle too

I’m gonna be a bit of a contrarian here, and say I’m a bit iffy on Wicked Growth 2. As gorgeous and incredible of a house as it was, I seriously think having a sequel house immediately after is serious burnout potential. I just hope they can differentiate the sequel enough. Maybe have it take place in the aftermath of the attack, walking through a set of a wrecked whimsical Halloween town could be cool.

But also I’d be cool with them reusing the pumpkin tunnel, hahah

I’m gonna be a bit of a contrarian here, and say I’m a bit iffy on Wicked Growth 2. As gorgeous and incredible of a house as it was, I seriously think having a sequel house immediately after is serious burnout potential. I just hope they can differentiate the sequel enough. Maybe have it take place in the aftermath of the attack, walking through a set of a wrecked whimsical Halloween town could be cool.
I think that they are trying to hinge on the popularity of Lil Boo, but I have a feeling like they could over do it with him. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited for Wicked Growth 2, but to me Wicked Growth was such an amazing and beautiful house that I'm not sure that they will be able to recreate that feeling. It could potentially be a very disappointing house, because people are expecting a similar experience to last year. Its the same thing with movies and tv shows, sometimes a sequel ruins the original's reputation.

As someone who did not attend last year, I'm excited to potentially get to experience a Wicked Growth house.

Were the Dead Man's Wharf zone and Dead Waters supposed to be connected? And this year's house would be connected to one or both of them I assume?

• Love
Reactions: Ahmanet
As someone who did not attend last year, I'm excited to potentially get to experience a Wicked Growth house.

Were the Dead Man's Wharf zone and Dead Waters supposed to be connected? And this year's house would be connected to one or both of them I assume?
Earlier theories about it was they have now moved away from the boat and starting to invade the town.

I'd say maybe Ghost Town with a seaside theme?

Dead Waters is not connected to Dead Man's Wharf. They happen in two different places at two different times. The house is based off of the zone.

Earlier theories about it was they have now moved away from the boat and starting to invade the town.

I'd say maybe Ghost Town with a seaside theme?
Dead Waters is not connected to Dead Man's Wharf. They happen in two different places at two different times. The house is based off of the zone.
Interesting - sounds like this could end up being a beautiful house.

Something I would like to see a house achieve is a body of water. I doubt it would happen, but it would be really cool to see.

You should have a look at some photos on the wiki from the zone. There are some very beautiful photos from the zone.
Oh yeah - 26 was my first year so I got to see it in person. Loved it!

That didn't end too well in that Walking Dead house (kiddie pool). Their solution for the river in Wicked Growth last year was pretty decent.
I heard all about that debacle, lol. I'll have to see if I can find photos of the Wicked Growth river. Actually didn't know that was in the house!

Reactions: londonwerecat
That didn't end too well in that Walking Dead house (kiddie pool). Their solution for the river in Wicked Growth last year was pretty decent.
Do you mean what happened opening weekend or the lighting on the bridge during the house? I think the situation that happened during opening was hilarious, I experienced it myself and it was a lot of fun lol

Do you mean what happened opening weekend or the lighting on the bridge during the house? I think the situation that happened during opening was hilarious, I experienced it myself and it was a lot of fun lol
Haha. No, I meant the actual intended river. It wasn't perfect, and didn't look 100% real. But large swaths of water is tough to pull off in these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.