Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ridden the F&F Party Bus lately to look for any signs of its (possible) conversion for HHN?

Those two Hollywood tents look pretty far along ...

Thanks! The gifs sadly don't work on the consolidated thread.

I'm going to put out a theory, Legacy tweeted that nearly all IPs are related to his favorite show. Maybe these are time stamps in a specific show?? Or seasons/episode numbers? Also, long shot, but what if "Why the hell not?" is a clue itself. "hell not" is a funky way of saying heaven. Probably overthinking.

What if the hint poll is a hint? It has the same emojis as the clues.

Edit (So I don't double post): I'm fully off the rails at this point, but let's say that the poll is a hint. The word desperately was used in the first option. Makes me think of Desperate Housewives, which was filmed at Universal Studios Hollywood on Colonial Street, it's a stop on the Studio Tour. What's right next to Colonial Street? Elm Street... You do the math.

Also Gremlins was filmed on Colonial Street!

Last edited:
With the hint now out I have started to dig a little as I would be very impressed if it was A Quiet Place but we all know Legacy and there is no way he just gave the answer. Some how those numbers and clues relate to those emojis though so I am gonna have to watch that movie again now

Status
Not open for further replies.