Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dang. We're basically a month away from the event and no sign of facade work for the new sprungs. Bummer. I was hoping they would have an outdoor facade

Indoor facades allow them to set the scene better anyway.

Agreed, and these new Sprung tents look both big enough to easily fit an indoor facade...while also being too big for any kind of outdoor facade. It's like with the parade warehouses, in the past they've attempted outdoor facades, but ultimately they were better off with the wraps or a projection as anything else just got dwarfed by the sheer size of the building.

I can definitely see them projecting something on the tents, even if it's just the logo/name of the house. That's probably the best way to go with these big things, better to focus on what's inside them.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Agreed, and these new Sprung tents look both big enough to easily fit an indoor facade...while also being too big for any kind of outdoor facade. It's like with the parade warehouses, in the past they've attempted outdoor facades, but ultimately they were better off with the wraps or a projection as anything else just got dwarfed by the sheer size of the building.

I can definitely see them projecting something on the tents, even if it's just the logo/name of the house. That's probably the best way to go with these big things, better to focus on what's inside them.
I can definitely see them going the Legends Collide route and projecting story art for Eternal Bloodlines, while narration plays explaining the plot.