Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You joke, but pumpkin merch would've sold!!
*points to Lil Boo merch*

Especially those "HHN icon" jackolanterns :eyes:
You're definitely not wrong.

I joke, but honestly it was a nice little area of the park that we appreciated for what it was. I think that's the year we even sat down with some cocktails for an hour and just took in the ambiance of the area. While I'd never want it to replace a scarezone, the effort was definitely a welcome addition when they could have just as soon left it empty. The lanterns in the trees never hit quite the same.

I don't want to derail this thread for those refreshing and obsessively looking for information regarding this year's EP night. This year it is Swamp of the Undead. (Boom. Segwaaaaay! :cool:)

Wait, if empty "dead zones" are an issue within the event this year, why did they not just turn the area outside FF into a mini circus themed zone. It would match up with the HNF show, and is an easy way to involve clows/chainsaws.

Wait, if empty "dead zones" are an issue within the event this year, why did they not just turn the area outside FF into a mini circus themed zone. It would match up with the HNF show, and is an easy way to involve clows/chainsaws.

They've moved away from hordes to just fill out the houses & zones when the inevitable loss of scareactors happens. Hordes were usually the first picked off when they needed to fill up holes.

That, too. ↓ ↓ ↓

That area around FFL is NOT good for scareactor placement. It's a congestion crowd nightmare.

But if they roamed between MIB hub & Simpsons plaza, that'd probably work.. unlikely, but maybe they throw an extra horde over there after initial feedback

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Wasn't sure where to put it. So I'll leave it here for now

From the little that shows, not bad at all. I assume this was done on a more constrained budget like the zones, but at first glance this seems like a strong example of how to theme with limited cash. I’m eager to see the rest.

PS: Now the clunky FNaF photo op outside… that’s cheap in a bad way. It feels like the problem this year wasn’t just a limited budget but a limited budget being pulled in too many different directions.