Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah stopped into the Tribute Store for the first time. Only good designs were the Ghostbusters, Mel’s, and the Batilda shirt. I bought the jacket, yeah $95 but it’s amazing. Picked up the wife the GB tank and me the Mel’s shirt.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I actually really like the merch this year. I realize art is subjective and everyone is entitled to their own taste, but the hate for the designs this year is a little dramatic. I think I bought more this year than in previous years. It's nice to have some color and options. I love the punk aesthetic. As for people not lining up for it..I bought my stuff online.

I actually really like the merch this year. I realize art is subjective and everyone is entitled to their own taste, but the hate for the designs this year is a little dramatic. I think I bought more this year than in previous years. It's nice to have some color and options. I love the punk aesthetic. As for people not lining up for it..I bought my stuff online.

oddly, the punk aesthetic is not allowed in the park on horror nights which has folks mentioning that they bought merch but that they get turned away when they bring it on another night (stuff w/ cheap chain looking stuff). Go figure!

oddly, the punk aesthetic is not allowed in the park on horror nights which has folks mentioning that they bought merch but that they get turned away when they bring it on another night (stuff w/ cheap chain looking stuff). Go figure!
Sounds like a miscommunication with security. I can't imagine that was the intention when they designed these things.

Reactions: Frank Drackman
This is where taking a photo of the merch display to show the uneducated that it came from the park might help.

At the same time, I'm not surprised because the west coast has similar issues with their "bag size/no bag" policy for events like Knott's or HOS. The slap in the face is the parks sell the event branded mini backpacks & whatnot, but guests can't bring them into the event.