Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm crazy... but I can't even fathom wanting to get a lights on tour of the houses BEFORE going through them during the event.

I like my "do a night of HHN - do the tour - do another night of HHN" schedule, lol.

And yeah - it looks like the tours got a decent price hike.

Maybe I'm crazy... but I can't even fathom wanting to get a lights on tour of the houses BEFORE going through them during the event.

I like my "do a night of HHN - do the tour - do another night of HHN" schedule, lol.

I agree 100% with that, but I've seen to many people do it before going to HHN. Mostly bc their scared and a light on tour with no SA easy their nerves.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Completely agree!! Great idea though and I’m sure whoever came up with it got a pat on the back. There is a market of people who will pay extra for a “sneak peek” of HHN.

I’ve always been surprised that they are off Mondays and Tuesdays and not Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Seems like it’s probably easier for people to add a Monday to a vacation than a Wednesday.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Ending in 97 cents means there’s three tickets in the cart.

Also, I wouldn’t describe it as cheaper when the lower price is for dates that didn’t exist before. That’s more dollars in Universal’s pocket.

Reactions: Tbad556
Status
Not open for further replies.