Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 261 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's not true. V3 of the spec map has icons at two locations. One that looks like a creepy doll or toy, and then one that looks like a Dia de los Muertos skull.

Speculation for the first is that it might be Toyz (which I believe was a Hollywood zone before) or a Dollhouse of the Damned type zone. Then the skull one was rumored to possibly be something from Singapore I think, or just an original Dia de los Muertos zone.

Spec Map v3 also had the Deatheaters (though they'd been there since v1) and the M3gan Horde back as well, so you might consider them pseudo-zones.
Sign me up x1000 for Dollhouse of the damned

No you’re right it kinda sucked. I only remember different scenes of people being killed. More sadistic than scary.
That does fit in with the Saw series MO though. If we look at it that way, many other horror IPs offer more substance than Saw for HHN house ability. HHN houses are supposed to have a psychological element to the horror rather than just people being brutally murdered.

On a side note, I believe there is a Saw escape room in Las Vegas though which is where the music video for 21 Savage's Spiral was filmed.

To call back to the themed hotel lobbies and lounges, I'm curious to see if this is going to be basically what they do to Swizzle Lounge at Cabana Bay, or if they're planning to do something a bit more in-depth.

Reactions: Jake S
No you’re right it kinda sucked. I only remember different scenes of people being killed. More sadistic than scary.

That does fit in with the Saw series MO though. If we look at it that way, many other horror IPs offer more substance than Saw for HHN house ability. HHN houses are supposed to have a psychological element to the horror rather than just people being brutally murdered.

On a side note, I believe there is a Saw escape room in Las Vegas though which is where the music video for 21 Savage's Spiral was filmed.
theres a SAW roller coaster in uk i think

Anyone notice these on the HHN storefront on Amazon? Could be related to DOTD scare zone/scream queenz house? IDK how long these have been up on the site, so I could be wrong.
IMG_3972.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Anyone notice these on the HHN storefront on Amazon? Could be related to DOTD scare zone/scream queenz house? IDK how long these have been up on the site, so I could be wrong.
View attachment 22161
View attachment 22160
They’ve been there. The Amazon stuff has been up for a year or 2 now and these have been up since they first put everything on there. The day of the dead merch was from 31 I believe and the wicked divas was from 30.

Just an FYI, everything in that Amazon HHN marketplace page is a hit or miss when it comes to quality. I purchased a shirt and the quality (while decent) doesn’t match the Universal standard.

I also bought a phone case which still is lasting me.

• Sad
Just an FYI, everything in that Amazon HHN marketplace page is a hit or miss when it comes to quality. I purchased a shirt and the quality (while decent) doesn’t match the Universal standard.

I also bought a phone case which still is lasting me.
what kind of reviews did the shirt has?

It's funny how things can be completely different from spec.

I remember early in spec, many thought that because of the actor/writer strikes there may be an opportunity for more older/white whale IPs.

And it looks like the oldest IP at the event will be from 2010 lol

That was just people adding 1 plus 1 and getting 5.

In theory it makes sense when you don't know how the industry works...you'd think they'd be hurting for income.

But if Warner Bros taught us anything by scrapping the completely finished Batgirl, with a budget of $90m for a tax write-off, that was an indication we didn't know what we were talking about. Then the $30m John Cena Acme movie, that was written-off, then due to outrage they offered it up for sale and allegedly received bids up to $50m and said, "nah, it's better as a complete loss for tax write-off purposes" told us that our Economics 101 understanding of how movie companies work was way off.

That was just people adding 1 plus 1 and getting 5.

In theory it makes sense when you don't know how the industry works...you'd think they'd be hurting for income.

But if Warner Bros taught us anything by scrapping the completely finished Batgirl, with a budget of $90m for a tax write-off, that was an indication we didn't know what we were talking about. Then the $30m John Cena Acme movie, that was written-off, then due to outrage they offered it up for sale and allegedly received bids up to $50m and said, "nah, it's better as a complete loss for tax write-off purposes" told us that our Economics 101 understanding of how movie companies work was way off.
I never interpreted as a financial thing, more like "there's no new stuff coming out, so maybe it's a good time to get some older stuff."

Reactions: SeventyOne
what kind of reviews did the shirt has?
I think the reviews on most of it are still blank.

But I was gifted the Zombie head shirt for Christmas and it had lasted over 15ish washes since its first wear. But there already is some visible cracking on it.
It’s probably okay if you wear them every now and then but not for frequent wearing.

I still have HHN shirts from 2019-2021 that I wear often with little to no defects.
Verdict is they are ok, just not up to par with what we are use to at the park.

• Sad