Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 294 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
the no express clan for life

High Five We Did It GIF

17 years without express and counting
IDK, once you go Pass you never go back!

The money makers are the "single-day" vacationing folk, not the FFPers with Express.

And to clarify - all the passes that are sold out are the “with Express” option. All Frequent Fear passes without Express are still available for purchase.

While I agree the single-day tickets are critical (although I still think that's more locals than out-of-towners, even today), anyone dropping $1100 on a 2-month theme park ticket is a "whale." They're buying a ton of merch, every variant probably. They're buying all the themed food and drinks. You need to let them give you money; otherwise, you turn into Disney.

Nothing for Monsters--just like last year.

Makes you wonder why they didn't opt to do a Exorcist like element, of doing a Orlando dump paired with both a major Blumhouse IP (in this case, Insidious) alongside the UM house.
Shame because not only did Legends Collide have such a simple but fun and effective trailer, but Bride of Frankenstein Lives (which this year's UM is rumored to be a pseudo-sequel to) is one of the best house trailers they've ever done.

While I agree the single-day tickets are critical (although I still think that's more locals than out-of-towners, even today), anyone dropping $1100 on a 2-month theme park ticket is a "whale." They're buying a ton of merch, every variant probably. They're buying all the themed food and drinks. You need to let them give you money; otherwise, you turn into Disney.

Fair.

I think the real issue is not saying that there will be limited quantities. I'm glad they are treating Express like the luxury it should be, but a heads up would've been a better pill to swallow.

Makes no sense.

Do you do that with music/movies/books that you like as well?
Generally, yes. Books, I almost never read more than once. The rare few I’ve repeated had a decade between reads. Obviously, there are movies and TV show episodes that I’ve seen dozens of times, songs and albums hundreds, but I try to severely limit the frequency of which I repeat them. I never feel the urge to do something more than twice back to back. Any more than that it becomes noise and looses whatever made it interesting and engaging in the first place.

Generally, yes. Books, I almost never read more than once. The rare few I’ve repeated had a decade between reads. Obviously, there are movies and TV show episodes that I’ve seen dozens of times, songs and albums hundreds, but I try to severely limit the frequency of which I repeat them. I never feel the urge to do something more than twice back to back. Any more than that it becomes noise and looses whatever made it interesting and engaging in the first place.

but you can watch that movie or that song any time you want. in the next 10 Years and beyond.

you can ride the same Disney rides for decades,
over and over no matter what

hhn houses are a once per year and they're done.
it's not the same.
it's like if you could only watch lord of the rings for one year and it stops existing.

but you can watch that movie or that song any time you want. in the next 10 Years and beyond.

you can ride the same Disney rides for decades,
over and over no matter what

hhn houses are a once per year and they're done.
it's not the same.
it's like if you could only watch lord of the rings for one year and it stops existing.
Still over 2 is a lot. I’ll still do more then 2 though :lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Lucky Planet