Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 310 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm just confused. This week was set up to have a scarezone announcement everyday for 5 days like they did with the originals back in May and today they just... annouce nothing? I really don't understand. It's really disappointing lol. Hopefully we still get something today (besides the podcast) but I'm doubtful. Unless... maybe they're finally dumping everything and will do it at 3:33. That would be really funny but like I said I doubt it

I'm just confused. This week was set up to have a scarezone announcement everyday for 5 days like they did with the originals back in May and today they just... annouce nothing? I really don't understand. It's really disappointing lol. Hopefully we still get something today (besides the podcast) but I'm doubtful. Unless... maybe they're finally dumping everything and will do it at 3:33. That would be really funny but like I said I doubt it
I agree. It’s is odd. I would say the announcement schedule is messed up due to the leak, but the leak happened Monday and we still get an announcement Tuesday.

Reactions: saint.piss
And how many knew/saw leak? I would think way more are on their HHN social accounts and would see these announcements and not known about leak.
That's also true. Really only us super fans know about the leak, and some like me didn't even look at it bc they want it a surprise. (although some of you guys don't know how to read or use a spoiler tag, but hey that's also on me for reading this thread)

Very intriguing if thats the case, but is there enough time to outright completely change a zone this late in spec season?
I assume it depends on the zone and how much has been done offsite for that zone. But I didn't see the leaked info, so no clue what the 3 zones were other than some spoilers that people didn't tag I kind of figured out 2 of them.

I mean they have changed houses last minute which I feel would be way harder.

Isn’t it possible they never planned to announce a zone today? I don’t recall them saying they would, specifically, be announcing a zone every day.
Well they didn't say anything about it back in May when they annouced all the original houses in one week but they still did it. Also, why announce two scarezones across two days if they weren't going to keep going and do one every day of the week? Makes no sense.

If it is a Blumhouse zone and it was meant to be announced alongside the rumored Hollywood tram, then it's possible there was a hangup on the west coast that stopped an announcement.

Reactions: Clive
Well they didn't say anything about it back in May when they annouced all the original houses in one week but they still did it. Also, why announce two scarezones across two days if they weren't going to keep going and do one every day of the week? Makes no sense.

Okay? But they still didn't guarantee it. I totally get expecting a drop today and being disappointed there wasn't one, but let's be fair here...

I assume it depends on the zone and how much has been done offsite for that zone. But I didn't see the leaked info, so no clue what the 3 zones were other than some spoilers that people didn't tag I kind of figured out 2 of them.

I mean they have changed houses last minute which I feel would be way harder.

Yeah I was just thinking of how Hellblock was added as a last minute change for Evil Dead. That's why I would be worried about any late changes to a scarezone, but I know that it's apples and oranges comparing between development of a house vs zone.

would a 5 day leak actually make them change an entire scarezone???? this late in the game?
Not because of leaks, but last minute changes have happened with houses before. I think Us was a last minute replacement for tooth fairy if I remember correctly, so not completely out of the question for something similar to happen with a scarezone. Doubt it’s because of the leak.