Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 329 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I still see the throngs queued up hours in advance for Stranger Things during Stay and Scream. It haunts my dreams.
That opening night line last year ... and just after I bailed on it, realizing it stretched literal theme park blocks, the worst storm of the year rolled through.

The only other time I did S&S last year (benefit of Express) we sat in the a/c of Richter's as my young teen friends pounded refillable Cokes.

The only other time I did S&S last year (benefit of Express) we sat in the a/c of Richter's as my young teen friends pounded refillable Cokes.
Yeah, standing in the sun for an hour in Springfield has put my wife and I off of Stay and Scream permanently. They can have my Express money instead.

Reactions: hunnylvr
I'm not thrilled about Major Sweets- but I'd be lying if I said Richter's hasn't given me the best Stay-and-Scream experience in 13-years (well, minus KidZone in 2010 when there was like 40 people for Hallow'd Past, but....)

Last year the crowds were never too crazy, there's plenty of shade even if you're queueing up to be the first in the haunt- and as soon as we finished it was off to the tents and Monsters done by like 7pm at the latest.

It still remains to be seen if Springfield is a mega draw with Monsters as the sole "IP" in the back- but I would say don't sleep on Richter's if it comes back this year. I was a die-hard Springfield supporter- drowning in the torrential rains every year and still singing it's praises- but if Richter's was any slower, it was only slightly- but with a lot less people to deal with.

Has anyone had a good experience with the Hotel Guest Entrance? We have been debating on trying it this year instead of Stay and Scream based on how last year went.
We used it last year - we entered around 7 PM and there was no one there. Maybe 1 or 2 people in front of us.

It was really nice! It basically would spit you out right next to the portal for Blood Moon.