Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 335 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stranger Things is a critically acclaimed four quadrant hit that relies extremely heavily on 80s nostalgia, something relevant primarily to people in their 40s and older.

Five Nights is the equivalent of a bad Goosebumps novel.

Both hold appeal for younger audiences, but one is the kind of IP you grow up with and which you appreciate in new ways as you get older while the other is the kind of IP you outgrow. They're not comparable.

Disagreed. The story of FNAF 1-6 is dark, thematically compelling and was incredibly satisfying to follow and speculate about.

Jury’s still out on all the games after that because the story is unfinished, but I will always defend that the original saga is unironically cool.

Disagreed. The story of FNAF 1-6 is dark, thematically compelling and was incredibly satisfying to follow and speculate about.

Jury’s still out on all the games after that because the story is unfinished, but I will always defend that the original saga is unironically cool.
the gameplay was pretty bad and turned off a lot of people specially older players
but most people love stranger thangs

I have my opinions and firmly believe FNaF would be a great fit at the event, and I could go back and forth on that all day...

...but also this is the spec thread, I think it'd be best to stop here before we go any further Into the Pit. ;)

I have my opinions and firmly believe FNaF would be a great fit at the event, and I could go back and forth on that all day...

...but also this is the spec thread, I think it'd be best to stop here before we go any further Into the Pit. ;)
This is great Wishlist thread discussion for sure