Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now That's what I call marketing.
followed by ' har har har'
[/QUOTE]
I can see the ad campaign now:

"1... 2... Freddy's coming for you...

The bear isn't the only Freddy at the event this year

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. ONLY AT HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS."
You also forgot Never go alone! for some reason HHN loves using this to market their event.

I’m kinda getting to the point and realizing that we may very much be getting a very diluted spec season this year with Universal plugging leaks from Sources.

I’m all for it though, it’s gonna make the announcements so much more exciting.

Hopefully 3rd party news sources and advertisers don’t leak them a day before announcements again.

And there it is, B-79 is very likely not being used for the first time since 2008.

I'm curious where that house will go then. Possibly just another space in a soundstage? Or add a second into the new parade building?

I’m kinda getting to the point and realizing that we may very much be getting a very diluted spec season this year with Universal plugging leaks from Sources.

I’m all for it though, it’s gonna make the announcements so much more exciting.

Hopefully 3rd party news sources and advertisers don’t leak them a day before announcements again.
I'm getting there as well. Typically we seem to have at least SOMETHING at this point in previous years.

This year is a massive question mark, outside of all us just betting our life savings that FNAF is coming lol

I'm getting there as well. Typically we seem to have at least SOMETHING at this point in previous years.

This year is a massive question mark, outside of all us just betting our life savings that FNAF is coming lol
There are rumors. I started hearing stuff in November. Last year’s spec, however, was chaos because insiders (Hi) allowed themselves to get sucked into noise that was never accurate. We’ve typically done better in the past, but last year we got burned.

So, we’re being tighter with our own conversations. That prevents bad information from running rampant, and clears things up for all of us.

Which is important. There have already been some changes from what I originally heard.

There are rumors. I started hearing stuff in November. Last year’s spec, however, was chaos because insiders (Hi) allowed themselves to get sucked into noise that was never accurate. We’ve typically done better in the past, but last year we got burned.

So, we’re being tighter with our own conversations. That prevents bad information from running rampant, and clears things up for all of us.

Which is important. There have already been some changes from what I originally heard.
Makes sense! The sources I generally talk to have even been pretty tight-lipped so far this year as well.

Maybe we're in for a year with 1 or 2 actual surprises!

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover