Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
True, get rid of Insidious and put in both BJ2 and Weeknd and we’d be cooking something with that theoretical lineup!
Are you telling me you want to get rid of the houses that has potential to be disturbing. I always welcome insidious to HHN. They mazes are really good and has a nice creepy factor. I would not replace insidious for anything if the weekend or beetle juice has their own dedicated IP spot maybe but the insidious would be welcoming if this IP makes a appearance at HHN

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Maybe @saint.piss was on to something about BJ2 being a show - lineup of Weeknd/Insidious/AQP/GB/UM with a Nightmare Fuel and BJ2 show would be something :eyes:
I'm still of the opinion that AQP/Insidious isn't happening, moreso with AQP, but I do heavily believe BJ will be the 2nd show this year. It makes too much sense with the upcoming movie coming out the same weekend HHN starts + Universal's heavy nostalgia based summer they have planned. Just feels right.

That's also true - maybe instead of being After Hours Until Dawn it'll be Until Dawn After Life?
(Regardless I stand by my "F&F just makes sense" stance)
The only reason why i hesitate on the final album; is actually because we don’t know when it’s coming out. It does have an incentive with that Schults film (and that it’s rumored to be a horror film too)—but I think they’d play their guns and be safe.

Maybe if there is music from there (like Wake Me Up or Take Me Back to LA); maybe it could be used for a bar or for a scarezone? But I think Abel would want to make sure that is under lock and key.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Absolute wishful thinking probably but what if the insidious rumors are a red herring and it’s for Billie Eilish. It’s the 5th anniversary of When we all Fall Asleep where do we go and apparently this new album that releases next month is “diving deeper into that universe”

When you think about it the whole plot of insidious is Dalton falling into a coma and being trapped in the further.

Absolute wishful thinking probably but what if the insidious rumors are a red herring and it’s for Billie Eilish. It’s the 5th anniversary of When we all Fall Asleep where do we go and apparently this new album that releases next month is “diving deeper into that universe”

When you think about it the whole plot of insidious is Dalton falling into a coma and being trapped in the further.

I would kinda be more interested to see Billie take another swing at HHN than to see The Weeknd return, but this album's aesthetic seems like it's not falling in with horror like When We All Fall Asleep did.

I'd love a Billie Eilish HHN redo. Case Files was an all-timer, but I still really wish we could've seen that Billie house completed.
I am amazed how much people imply that AQP isn’t scary enough.
That first film had me on the edge of my seat all the way through, even on rewatches.
For me, it's not that it isn't scary enough and more that I think it just doesn't translate incredibly well into a haunt attraction format. I could be proven wrong and I'd love a great house based off of an IP we've never gotten before, but for now I'm a bit skeptical.

I feel like having A Quiet Place without the giant monsters or the "Quiet" aspect is like doing a Final Destination house with the Grim Reaper in almost every boohole. It just kinda feels like a stretch that makes me question why they would choose that IP in the first place.

The HNN spec. map showed a show in AA and the picture was of a castle so BJ came from that I believe.
I haven't seen the first movie in awhile, never saw Revue, and it didn't come up in the Broadway show to my memory, so what do Castles have to do with BJ? Honestly not trying to be difficult, I'm just trying to understand!