Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We know the house announcement coming up before the HHN panel at spooky empire is probably a universal monsters maze it most likely will be a universal monsters maze. Now the question is would you guys rather the maze announcement be a Bride of Frankenstein lives sequel or Universal Monsters: Silver Screen Queenz? Personally I would want to see the Bride of Frankenstein lives part 2 it was such a phenomenal maze.
Why not both?

Why not both?
The scare zone in Hollywood had the Bride bring all of them together to strike fear into the hearts of men, so I can definitely see the house opening shortly after the ending of BoFL, and her doing some crazy science thing to bring all of them together.

I don't know about y'all, but this easily my most anticipated IP (if it's coming of course).

The scare zone in Hollywood had the Bride bring all of them together to strike fear into the hearts of men, so I can definitely see the house opening shortly after the ending of BoFL, and her doing some crazy science thing to bring all of them together.

I don't know about y'all, but this easily my most anticipated IP (if it's coming of course).
I'm gonna be honest....the concept sounds very......forced. I'm all for a female escentric house, but I feel like the best approach would be a simple Dracula house with his many brides.

I'm gonna be honest....the concept sounds very......forced. I'm all for a female escentric house, but I feel like the best approach would be a simple Dracula house with his many brides.
IIRC the one criticism of Legacy in Blood -- not that there were many, it was an outstanding house -- was that Drac only appeared 2 or 3 times, most scares involved his Brides. But that house worked for most, I could see this working as well. Even if I really, really, really wanted Creature.

• Sad
Reactions: Ahmanet
Will Creature even be in the ride at Epic ?

HHN keeps excluding him ... Volcano Bay needs to give him a slide or something lol

I'm just hoping for a Phantasia cameo!
Well... they failed to give us a Phantom house (*NOTE: i said house, not scene. There is a difference). So might as well dig through Graveyard's ....graveyard/dumpster

Beetlejuice Presents: Graveyard Smash - A Universal Monsters House of Horrors that'll be so popular, even Paris Hilton will finally show up!

Reactions: Ahmanet