Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think Late May/Early June is the earliest we can expect anything. It doesn't sound like we have any Stranger Things, TLoU, IT, FNaF, AHS tier IP to announce early and get people pumped for.
Mid-May seems more accurate. Also just because there's no big IPs rumored right now, don't forget that ST4 wasn't a concrete rumor till June/July of last year. Anything can happen. The rumors aren't always 100%, especially this year.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I’m assuming we won’t see anything till they make the last two epic announcements
[/QUOTE
Wouldn't that also delay HHN Hollywood's operations? Are you seriously telling me HHN Hollywood has to wait for Universal Orlando to finish making the last two announcements for epic universe? However I bleieve those announcements would be made before the HHN announcement that should happen most likely before the panel at Spooky Empire.

we're not going to wait until August for a Halloween Horror Nights maze announcement.
I'm still going off of the days/weeks before the Spooky Empire panel. I still have hope that we could get an announcement (most likely Universal Monsters) before Spooky Empire.

Tbh I assumed the EU announcements would be stretched out over the course of the whole year. I'm kinda surprised at how quickly they're coming

Reactions: Ahmanet
Tbh I assumed the EU announcements would be stretched out over the course of the whole year. I'm kinda surprised at how quickly they're coming
It could be a coincidence but they could probably making room for more HHN. They probably know that since HHN is coming up they might have to switch their focus to that.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I think they're rolling them out fairly quickly because it's the drumbeat of what is going to be at the park and the last thing will be "tickets/packages on sale now." They most likely want customers to know what to expect and start to get those bookings.

As long as they do The Weeknd's Fortnite emote...

Season 5 No GIF by The Office