Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Diabetes house is back on the menu
Classic Movies Old Hollywood GIF

Reactions: mccgavin
Walking Dead, now that's a blast from the past - almost the myspace of zombie franchises lol. I gave up on WD when Negan played tee ball with Glen and Abraham's heads.

In all seriousness, I'd be surprised, but you never know. Hopefully, poor Orlando gets some Evil Dead Rise love, that was really good at Hollywood.

Reactions: saint.piss
This is my attempt at decoding the message: THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THERE’S SOMETHING UNDERNEATH EVIL/VILLN (could be evil, could be villain… could be both?) 4 HHN. sounds like an original icon for this year is a definite possibility.

Reactions: Ahmanet
An icon is still happening.

It’s not Sweets.
I am glad it's not Sweets as he always felt more like a HOUSE Icon in the vein of HR Bloodengutz than an EVENT Icon.

Could I see him leading an event?

Sure.

That being said, I feel like given his look and his Halloween setting, he would have been too similar to the traditional Halloween theme as the Pumpkin Lord AND his hat would have made the GP think he was a lesser Oddfellow.

There's some stuff that track and others that don't like the See You In The Fog image that was just a general purpose photo and same with the first Never Go Alone one and of course we had the cracked phone image from 31 which some people believed was for Weeknd and the photo of the lady scared which ended up leading to the Halloween announcement, who knows.

If this photo is leading to an announcement reveal, I wouldn't doubt their entrance being similar to Jack's appearance.