Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Or they changed the entire house late in the game.
Would the permits/codenames be affected by that? Because they've both been consistent since December. The codename hasn't changed and the permits haven't hit a snag.

It's so weird we're getting permits for fire alarms and electrical RN when as far as can be seen from guest facing areas they haven't even broke ground on that section of the house. Unless the house will be rerouted to backstage areas or smth.

Yea, I’ve said what I think it is now. No one believes me. ;)
Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics

Does anyone know if the Disney+/MAX package deal has anything to do with Elm Street not showing up this year? Should we assume to not expect new WB properties being utilized anytime soon?

Does anyone know if the Disney+/MAX package deal has anything to do with Elm Street not showing up this year? Should we assume to not expect new WB properties being utilized anytime soon?
I’d think the opposite. It demonstrates in some capacity that these large corporations are willing to cut deals with one another if they see potential for profit.