Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
watching rownd a rownd GIF by S4C

It really does feel like the first announcement is likely going to be GB or Quiet Place.

But I don’t understand the possible significance of the hidden “Villian of HHN33” decryption if they don’t wanna reveal our icon too early. Maybe we are just looking to deep into it.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I’m having fun yall. If I’m wrong it’s fine. I wouldn’t even be pushing my theory so hard if I wasn’t the only one doing so… but since I am, I think it’s funny.

If I’m right, the payoff to my street cred will be huge. If I’m wrong, just know I was always just kidding. :p
Oh… I know that game :p

I’ve been trying to figure out where this veracity was coming from lol

I’m having fun yall. If I’m wrong it’s fine. I wouldn’t even be pushing my theory so hard if I wasn’t the only one doing so… but since I am, I think it’s funny.

If I’m right, the payoff to my street cred will be huge. If I’m wrong, just know I was always just kidding. :p
I think it's very fun as well, and I'm sorry if my posts before seemed like they were actually trying to fuel a battle, was hoping to just add in a bit on the fun. ;)

Reactions: HHNObsession
I think it's very fun as well, and I'm sorry if my posts before seemed like they were actually trying to fuel a battle, was hoping to just add in a bit on the fun. ;)
It’s all good. Just adding a general disclaimer that this isn’t like when I report on, something like Comcast buying land in the Uk. I ain’t got no evidence here, so it’s just for funsies.

1715482887098.png

Got a feeling we're gonna see a lot (if not all) of the houses switching up locations in the next spec map.

And actually, y'know what, I went ahead and looked through the codenames and their locations myself, and I feel decently good with these predictions:
  • Monstruos = Flan (SS23A) - This comes from flan being quite a popular dessert in Latin America, and the origin of the word 'flan' coming from the Late Latin word 'fladon'.

• A Quiet Place = Cookies (SS22) - I won't lie, this one I don't have much evidence to back it up, besides that chocolate chip cookies kinda look like asteroids at times (and that I can only imagine AQP has to be in a soundstage). Plus, this being in its own soundstage could potentially allow more freedom with making it as quiet and/or loud as humanly possible.

• ??? = S'Mores (SS23B) - I have s'mores with the unknown original, because out of all the desserts, for me at least it was the odd one out that I couldn't connect with anything.

• Ghostbusters = Pudding (SS24A) - This one I also don't have the best backup for, but pudding is commonly stuffed into other desserts, the same way the ghosts are stuffed into the Ecto Packs..? I know it's a reach, but it's all I got.

• Monsters = Fudge (SS24B) - Fudge was first created on Valentine's Day of 1886, and making it became quite a popular activity at women's colleges throughout the 1890's, and the Monsters houses have all taken place around that late 1800's timeframe.

• Sweet Revenge = Pie (F&F) - Thank you Legacy!

• Apocalypse(?)/Black-and-White = Sundae (Sprung 4) - This is based off Legacy's theory of the house being black-and-white due to the sun bleaching the landscape.

• Slaughter Sinema 2 = Donuts (Sprung 3) - I also don't really have too much to back this up, besides donuts being a common concession at movie theaters.

• Egyptian Gods = Cobbler (Sprung 2) - Yeah this one I got nothin'.

• Insidious = Baklava (Sprung 1) - Baklava is a layered dessert, the same way the Further is made up of different layers that get more and more hell-ish.

Last edited:
View attachment 21828

Got a feeling we're gonna see a lot (if not all) of the houses switching up locations in the next spec map.

And actually, y'know what, I went ahead and looked through the codenames and their locations myself, and I feel decently good with these predictions:
  • Monstruos = Flan (SS23A) - This comes from flan being quite a popular dessert in Latin America, and the origin of the word 'flan' coming from the Late Latin word 'fladon'.

• A Quiet Place = Cookies (SS22) - I won't lie, this one I don't have much evidence to back it up, besides that chocolate chip cookies kinda look like asteroids at times (and that I can only imagine AQP has to be in a soundstage). Plus, this being in its own soundstage could potentially allow more freedom with making it as quiet and/or loud as humanly possible.

• ??? = S'Mores (SS23B) - I have s'mores with the unknown original, because out of all the desserts, for me at least it was the odd one out that I couldn't connect with anything.

• Ghostbusters = Pudding (SS24A) - This one I also don't have the best backup for, but pudding is commonly stuffed into other desserts, the same way the ghosts are stuffed into the Ecto Packs..? I know it's a reach, but it's all I got.

• Monsters = Fudge (SS24B) - Fudge was first created on Valentine's Day of 1886, and making it became quite a popular activity at women's colleges throughout the 1890's, and the Monsters houses have all taken place around that late 1800's timeframe.

• Sweet Revenge = Pie (F&F) - Thank you Legacy!

• Apocalypse(?)/Black-and-White = Sundae (Sprung 4) - This is based off Legacy's theory of the house being black-and-white due to the sun bleaching the landscape.

• Slaughter Sinema 2 = Donuts (Sprung 3) - I also don't really have too much to back this up, besides donuts being a common concession at movie theaters.

• Egyptian Gods = Cobbler (Sprung 2) - Yeah this one I got nothin'.

• Insidious = Baklava (Sprung 1) - Baklava is a layered dessert, the same way the Further is made up of different layers that get more and more hell-ish.
I thought s'mores would obviously be Ghostbusters but you never know.

I thought s'mores would obviously be Ghostbusters but you never know.
Before I would've agreed, but an exchange on the Reddit Discord server made me think otherwise.

1715487246067.png1715487278439.png

And after my comment, that's when Legacy replied to me with his post about fans miscalculating codenames and locations.

Now looking back in hindsight, it's entirely possible I took the wrong lesson from this lol